Unconverted Greyhawk creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
Just posted on the Creature Catalogue...

Special Bonus Greyhawk Creatures
Michael McKeown and Paul Looby have graciously granted permission to add several conversions originally intended for a Living Greyhawk Journal in Dragon Magazine.

The creatures include the bredthrall races of komazar, kurg, and rullhow; the psychic su-monkey; and the skeletal constructs known as the lesser and greater thassaloss.

Thanks again to Qstor for sharing these with us. :cool:

qstor

Adventurer
- Raven (Crow), Huge - Animal

IIRC there's a giant Raven in the FR Silver Marches book. I'm not sure if its Huge or Large.

Mike

Big Mac

Explorer
FYI: Help requested on Canonfire! forum

I've already tried to recruit people for some of the other campaign settings with missing monsters. Somehow I forgot to do Canonfire!

Here is a link to my ENWorld "Unconverted Greyhawk creatures" project thread at Canonfire! I hope that a few people come over here and help out (or convert the monsters over there and let you know where to find them).

As I said over there, I don't normally post links to other forums (most mods don't like it), but I think it is in the interest of the Creature Catalogue project and the leading fan forums, to work together on monster conversions.

Remove ads