The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"I did ask if everyone was ready," Kori points out, and relaxes a bit. She reviews her own spells for what might work best to protect herself and others for this fight. Digging through her satchel, she pulls out four candles, two golden brown, two reddish brown. "Turin, Kerin, you may make the best use of these, Jharvym and Demian too. The golden ones enhance one's duribility, making it as a bear, and the reddish ones give one the strength of a bull. They only last twelve minutes though, so it may be best to wait until you're sure you'll need them," she says, holding them out to be distributed as the fighters saw fit. "Light them and drop them, they won't go out unless someone cancels their magic," she adds, digging out tindertwigs for them as well. "I can give my skin the strength of stone and make my image wavering and hard to hit, if need be. My little elemental friends may not be able to harm the god, but they can distract him and harry any minions he may have. But I must wait to cast those when the battle is upon us, or I will waste my magic."

Bront

The man with the probe
Damien accepts one of the reddish brown candles, "Your assistance is always appreciated Kori." He puts it in a belt pouch.

"I have nothing to prepare, so I am ready when everyone else is."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Using all of her strength Kori smashes the diamond against a boulder that Damien had earlier been using as a stool, with a great crack and a blinding flash of light the diamond splinters apart.

As the light fades, leaving sparkling motes dancing before your eyes, you find yourselves standing on a narrow path that leads off into the distance. On either side of you is a sheer drop of thousands of feet to what look like sharp rocks far below. Off in the distance, you can just make out the shape of an enormous building that must be the Mausoleum of the Gods.

Bront

The man with the probe
Damien looks around, "Everyone arive ok?"

Once he's ascertained that, "Let me go ahead just a bit and scout. Looks like you can keep me in sight pretty easily, so I promise not to get into too much trouble without including you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Just stay in Dimension Slide distance. This place teems with psychic energy...it is overwhelming...almost exhilirating. The beast screams for blood..."

Bront

The man with the probe
Assuming no objections, Damien will begin towards the Mausoleum of the Gods, giving himself a 60' cusion between him and the party, while he looks for potential pitfalls or dangers allong the way.

[sblock=OOC]Search +10, Spot +5, Listen +5. Half rate move while searching, he's still moving at 25', which means the party should be able to follow him easily. He'll go even slower if he gets too far ahead.[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori nods at Damien, knowing that his advanced knowledge could give them the precious time to prepare themselves against Azrael or any of his minions.

Ferrix

Explorer
Turin leads his mount on slowly, having dismounted but grasped the reigns as Kori smashed the diamond.

"Tis a splendid sight my friends, shall we then progress further." He hefts Vanguard, his trusty shield, hand wresting on the pommel of Heartbrand.

As Damien takes the lead, Turin follows only a short length behind the roguish warrior.

Remove ads