The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Watching the melodrama of his colleagues Azrim grows indignant at their antics "Come on you babies, instead of standing around and squawking like newborn cubs, how about we carry on with our mission. Our powers will either return or they won't, either way crying about it won't make them come back" giving the rest of the spellcasters a scowl of disapproval Azrim clomps forward eager to enter the mausoleum.

Fenris

Adventurer
Lord_Raven88 said:
Watching the melodrama of his colleagues Azrim grows indignant at their antics "Come on you babies, instead of standing around and squawking like newborn cubs, how about we carry on with our mission. Our powers will either return or they won't, either way crying about it won't make them come back" giving the rest of the spellcasters a scowl of disapproval Azrim clomps forward eager to enter the mausoleum.

"Let me shave that precious beard of yours and piss on your ancestors grave, my squat friend, then tell me of your loss. This is no mere loss of ephemeral, ethereal threads of magic, but the loss of contact with more then the source of my power, but the power the drives me and fulfills my being. And I will not tolerate the belittlement, trivialization or RIDICULE OF MY LOSS!"
ends Kerin in roar.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jharvym glances sidelong at Kori and the others, noting their genuine feelings of loss and sadness, each different from his own. He glares at Azrim.*

"Stop being such a jerk--just because you can stand their and act all blase doesn't mean that other people here aren't suffering from what has happened. I thought that even though you got your magic from books that you were like us, but I guess you are not. The magic isn't part of you at all...the rest of us have all lost a part of ourself, even Kerin whose part of himself is another entity as well."

"To call others baby about it is uncalled for. When you take a greatsword wound through the back and lie bleeding on the ground asking Kerin for healing, does he call you a baby?"

(EDIT: Looks like Fenris beat me to yelling at Azrim :lol: I bet I started typing first :p)

Fenris

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
*Jharvym glances sidelong at Kori and the others, noting their genuine feelings of loss and sadness, each different from his own. He glares at Azrim.*

"Stop being such a jerk--just because you can stand their and act all blase doesn't mean that other people here aren't suffering from what has happened. I thought that even though you got your magic from books that you were like us, but I guess you are not. The magic isn't part of you at all...the rest of us have all lost a part of ourself, even Kerin whose part of himself is another entity as well."

"To call others baby about it is uncalled for. When you take a greatsword wound through the back and lie bleeding on the ground asking Kerin for healing, does he call you a baby?"

(EDIT: Looks like Fenris beat me to yelling at Azrim :lol: I bet I started typing first :p)

Kerin calms down a bit as Jharvym speaks. Kerin claps him on the shoulder. "Thank you for your kind words Jharvym, but come now is not the time for angry words, but to work together."

OOC: Slow poke :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jharvym nods.*

"Yes, I agree. We must work as a team. I think we often do so well, when we focus. I'm just saying, he can insult me, and I don't mind. But never insult my friends."

(OOC: Nah, just long-winded :p)

ringojim

First Post
Having a quiet chuckle at the look on Azrim's face and taking heart from the spirit shown by his friends Athear nods and says

"Jharvym I bet you I could stick an arrow right in the middle of that things iris but yeah it might get a bit grumpy about that" "It's not draconic is it, oh boy here comes the rush"

Grumbling to himself Athear moves almost to the edge and kneels down to have a closer look at the eye and the skin around it.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Whiping the spittle from his face Azrim grins affectionately at Kerin "I'm glad my words had the desired effect of shaking you from your sense of loss lad, like you I have lost much, but we must press forward and complete our mission, mayhap our powers will return once we reach the mauseleom" chuckling to himself Azrim continues forward seeing Athear glaring at him Azrim offers him a wink with a smile on his face.

ringojim

First Post
Unable to determine what type of creature he finds himself upon Athear moves forward, bow at the ready wanting to provide cover for Damien should it be needed.

[sblock]Daz, wanna do a spot check as far in front as I can. Spot +4. Also, are our items suppressed here?[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Lord_Raven88 said:
Whiping the spittle from his face Azrim grins affectionately at Kerin "I'm glad my words had the desired effect of shaking you from your sense of loss lad, like you I have lost much, but we must press forward and complete our mission, mayhap our powers will return once we reach the mauseleom" chuckling to himself Azrim continues forward seeing Athear glaring at him Azrim offers him a wink with a smile on his face.

"Once again the Dwarven race is proved to be without humor" says Kerin grimly.

D20Dazza

Explorer
[sblock=ringojim]All magic/psionics gone :D Your knowledge of things arcane, and your sharp elven eyes and spot do, though lead you to believe that you are, in fact, on a deathstar sized beholder - Hey Wally, get that up ya, go the BLUES[/sblock]

Remove ads