The Last Gods - In Game - The Candlelight Avengers

ringojim

First Post
If I can avoid such a large enemy I shall but if by injuring it I may restore our magic it is a worthy sacrifce. Get ye hence to the building yonder and I'll give it something to contemplate. Life's been lacking adventure lately! :)

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
"Athear, waste not thine arrows here in such rash action. For it be unwise to shake that which you doth stand upon." The knight looks sternly at the elven sorcerer, "Let us haste to the Mausoleum together."

Fenris

Adventurer
Kerin sheathes his sword and approaches Athear, placing his hands on his sholders ina fatherly gesture. "Athear, I know you are trying to help here. And while this excursion may require many of us to sacrifice ourselves for the future, this is not that time yet. Let us all proceed to the temple. If we cannot regain access to our magic, I will draw my bow with you from there, or better yet stab the thing with my sword. But let us all go to the temple first."

OOC: Ringo man, I know your excited from all the sports, but come on ;)

D20Dazza Only
[sblock] If Athear refuses again Kerin will cry out "The loss of magic has addled his wits, come let us restrain him!" and will initiate a grapple and attempt to move him bodily towards the temple. I have a +15 grapple check to his +7.[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Kori looks from Athear to the others with a combination of amusement at his antics and worry at his insanity. "Let's run first, once inside the mausoleum we may be out of its range. If not, then we can consider bloodier actions," Kori pronounces, agreeing with the general sentiment. She picks up the hem of her robe and begins to head toward the mausoleum at a trot (provided the others do as well).

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Jharvym nods and walks apace with Kori, his usual enhanced speed notably lacking with his enchanted sandals drained of their power.*

(OOC: Of course, if needed for the grapple, he'll stay behind and help ;))

D20Dazza

Explorer
The eye is hundreds of feet below you (there has been structures built atop the beast), the only way to get to it would be to climb down, which would entail all sorts of risks. The Masoleum is a fair distance away from where you currently stand, a path leads in the direction of the building which Jharvym and Kori have started to proceed down.

ringojim

First Post
Grumbling slightly, Athear stands and proceeds towards the mausoleum.
Never let me have any fun, just like when we saw that Taresque! I could got I know I could. :)

Fenris

Adventurer
"We know chief, we know you could" says Kerin as he clasps Athear around the shoulders and walks down the causeway with him discussing "whatifs" and "couldabins".

Remove ads