Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress looked to the other person present to see if he had anything to add or clarify. Otherwise, M'ress followed Trayah's instructions, invoking her healing magic while appealing to ‘Arylyra, Princess of the Blossoms’ within the shrine.

Erekose13

Explorer
Provided she is around when Trayah is trying to find out how bad people are doing and that she has not already wandered off towards the shrine, she replies, "I... I am not myself. Beyond even these... festering wounds." She seems very reluctant to elaborate, especially in front of the Jamreh and the others.

Bront

The man with the probe
"That's bad isn't it? Don't worry Rowanne, we'll do what we can. And if you turn into a kitten too I'll make sure to take realy good care of you," Whinoah says, catching one of the kittens who managed to roll out of her arm.

Erekose13

Explorer
Obscurity looks away when Whinoah mentions the kittens and the thought that she might face the same fate. Will I? I am not Feldori, or atleast I wasn't? she thinks to herself, a little ashamed at not having told the others before now.

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Erekose13 said:
Provided she is around when Trayah is trying to find out how bad people are doing and that she has not already wandered off towards the shrine, she replies, "I... I am not myself. Beyond even these... festering wounds." She seems very reluctant to elaborate, especially in front of the Jamreh and the others.
“Yes, I’ll do what I can Rowanne,” Trayah pledges, “...and we can go over the specifics later, in private, so I can make sure to ask for the spirits for the correct assistance.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Whinoah lets the kittens crawl into her backpack and gives Rowanne a hug. "It's ok, we'll not let it get to that, ok?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Obscurity draws a deep breath and turns to face her companions again. She nods silently, hoping that Trayah will be able to find help for her from the spirits.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"He pressed a tiny diamond shard against their forehead and begged Arylyra to smile upon the afflicted from within her dream and restore them to their former health. The diamond shard always vanished, but the treatment only worked within the first day before the symptoms had fully manifested anyway. The Great Shaman seemed to think that the best thing to do was to use this technique on everyone injured by the dark wounds, and I will tell you that all those who received the spell before secondary symptoms never experienced them, and all those who did not receive the spell did so."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*M'ress feels a benign presence full of love and mercy surge through her momentarily, reminding her once again of the joy of her old life among the spirits. As she applies her hand, tingling with energy, to one of her wounds, it melts away. It wasn't an unhealabl wound that vanished, but then, M'ress had plenty of newer wounds to worry about first.*

(OOC: M'ress regains 10 HP, and is up to 12. Oh and the dog attacks brought her 'max' down to 33, not that it will matter if Trayah is right)

Remove ads