Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Bront

The man with the probe
"Eww, that's gross," Whinoah says, checking herself. She then checks the kittens for any signs of any of this.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress looked at Trayah, knowing that was the description of the children when they arrived to the group. "I know that I'm unable to fully heal myself for some reason, and I know that you and the others have the same problem. The wounds just don't heal well," M'ress offered, speaking directly. "I'll check with Slagg on the vision and stuff . . . I do know that he is more snippy lately, though I would be too . . . normally."

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

“Jamreh here has managed to heal a small portion of my wounds, but he has limited abilities and is quite drained after doing so. I’m hoping, after I try to commune with the spirit in the knoll here, that I can do the same for everyone. Perhaps proximity to the knoll or shrine is even enough, though I have no personal magic left to test that theory, until I have a chance to rest and pray to the spirits. M’ress, could you check with Pleione too?” Trayah inquires, “I’ll check with Rowanne myself in a moment.”

Turning to Rowanne as he notices her standing nearby, Trayah asks, “Rowanne, do you have any symptoms other than the pus filled wounds?” as he moves to hand the other kitten back to Whinoah.

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah](OOC: Note--Obscurity and Trayah both have secondary symptoms, found in the recovered thread info. Whinoah and M'ress had not taken a big beating until less than 24 hours ago, so proper treatment as per the great shaman might obviate them of the symptoms)[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Yharzu]"I am to burn them. It is only the disease that prevents them from rising back as undead, according to the Great Shaman, and since the disease did not run its course...well...you see what must be done. They seem to be damned if they do and damned if they don't..."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The kittens seem to be completely fine and void of any defects that Whinoah can see. She herself doesn't have any secondary effects that are pronounced, though she has been a teensy bit short of breath recently unless in areas of strong winds...*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (02/74) 42 max

M'ress nodded to Trayah, offering, "I still have some healing spells available to me today, Trayah. Should I try to heal you? Is there some procedure or ritual to perform?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Milady Alexia is a most esteemed Dragonlord of House Valthyne. If you are looking for her, perhaps help has come after all, though I don't know how much help you will be in that state. Did you come across the distress call, then?"
Whinoah translates into Seele, "This man here serves the Dragonlord I think we were looking for and wanted to know if we got the distress call. Apparently she's back in the jungle somewhere."

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Keia said:
M'ress nodded to Trayah, offering, "I still have some healing spells available to me today, Trayah. Should I try to heal you? Is there some procedure or ritual to perform?"
“Well M’ress, when Jamreh used his healing magic he prayed to ‘Arylyra, Princess of the Blossoms’ and asked that she ‘infuse our honoured guest with healing light’, there was nothing else unusual that I noticed. You could try healing me, yourself, or anyone else...I’d suggest trying to heal yourself though and inside the shrine, as it seems I have secondary symptoms which may have gone untreated for too long, so I will try to heal myself after I have taken care of everyone else,” Trayah replies stoicly.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Ah yes, I remember the greasy yellow ichor now.[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

[SBLOCK=Yharzu]“Yes, it is a troubling conundrum...perhaps I may find a solution if I can commune with Arylyra. Hrmmm, Jamreh, do you know what the invocation was, that the great shaman used to heal the secondary effects?”[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads