Viridian Plague: Act II--The Lady of Prophecy & Act III--A Shred of Hope

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (12/74) 33 max

OOC: Sorry, I thought it was a decrease of 4 for each hit. Since my previous 'max' was 54, and there were 3 20's rolled to hit her, I assumed I was down to 42.

M'ress felt the energy flow through her, opening her mind and body to the healing powers. Noticing that it wasn't a lingering wound, M'ress applying a charge from her wand, using the same invocation, to see if there was the same feeling.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oops--I thought the 42 was not taking into account the dogs :eek: It is actually 45 then. The dogs only did 3. Actually the big guy they fought earlier by itself did 6)

*There is the same feeling flowing through her as she uses her wand.*

(OOC: M'ress regains 4 HP)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (16/74) 45 max

Looking to Trayah, M'ress informed, "Looks like it works . . . either with a wand or spell, though I won't know for certain until I'm healed up a bit more. What was that about secondary effects . . . I don't believe I have any at the moment."

M'ress continued to heal herself with the wand to see if the unhealing wounds would heal, following the same rituals as before.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: How many? Up to just past where she wouldn't heal before? Her charges are quickly dwindling. Let's make sure you and I have the same count on it--I can try to double-check if there's a disparity)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
M'ress (16/74) 45 max

OOC: I'll have to go back and add . . . she hadn't used hers until just recently (because I forgot about it). If you've got a number already, that would be fine in the interim.

M'ress used a couple charges from the wand, then her own healing to see if the unhealing wounds would heal. (say add'l 5 charges).

Rystil Arden

First Post
*M'ress uses her wand five more times, but it only heals the normal wounds until they are all gone, failing to touch any of the troublesome ones.*

(OOC: I have something from a long time ago that says 47, but that clearly isn't correct for now and probably wasn't then :eek: I was hoping you had a better number.

M'ress gains 29 HP, total 45 exactly. How frustrating is that :p)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Well, with practiced caster, my healing should have been 6-13, meaning the wands healing was well below the 10-45 range that it should have healed. 37 would have been the midpoint. As for the wand count that was probably rather close - as I said I didn't use it til recently.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Practised Caster works for the spells you cast, not wand spells. Wands have Caster Level 1 whether cast by a Rogue pretending to know how or by a god. Unless you pay to increase the caster level, of course, or have a feat that lets you use your own level)

Remove ads