di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Backstage [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
The contestant of the joust contest gather around Warren, the one responsible of judging the joust contest. "Thank you to all of you for your participation. You can reclaim you prize immediatly, or at anytime during the contest. You just need to ask Reynold." He points Reynold in his shiny plate mail, talking with a Sarudani warrior. "You can also wait on the last night of the tourney. An official prize reward ceremony will be made at the Winged Flute, with teh final of the Performance contest. I hope to see you all there."

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

The half-orc paladin of Hyrag enters. When Warren makes his announcement, Garrit says, "I will wait for the official reward ceremony, thank you."

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Velmont said:
"Simply one, just do you best and I'll do mine so I can evaluate your skills. But once in the arena, you'll have the right to carry two weapon with you." Reynold draw his longsword. "Ready, you go first."

Khairi attacks 1d20+5=12;1d6+3=4

ooc: cringe in fear from that attack ha!

Velmont

First Post
Reynold easily parry Khairi's attack and quickly strike back. You do the same. He then take a defensive stance. "It will be enough. You are strong, but you rely too much on it. You training is good but basic. I'll add your name to the novice tournament. DO you have your payment? It is 25 gp."

During that time, Warren nods at Garrit. "Fine. We'll see you there."

BigB

First Post
Khairi

Velmont said:
"You are strong, but you rely too much on it. You training is good but basic. I'll add your name to the novice tournament. DO you have your payment? It is 25 gp."

It has been an honor to test my skills with you and I am gratefull for the honest feedback. I Had paid my entry at your shop before coming to find you. The woman running the shop for you told me where to find you.

Velmont

First Post
"You mean di Senzio's Magical Shop. It isn't my shop, it is the one of Rinaldo di Senzio, the organizator of this event. I am in charge of the events itself, but all the organization behind is made by other people, Valeria di Senzio, the woman you met, among them. Now, please excuse me, I have a detail to see for the race." Reynold salute you and return to his business.

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Velmont said:
"You mean di Senzio's Magical Shop. It isn't my shop, it is the one of Rinaldo di Senzio, the organizator of this event. I am in charge of the events itself, but all the organization behind is made by other people, Valeria di Senzio, the woman you met, among them. Now, please excuse me, I have a detail to see for the race." Reynold salute you and return to his business.

Sorry for the mix up. I am off to the RDI for some rest.

Velmont

First Post
As the race finish, Reynold starts to gather the things. He spots Garrit who is there. "Garrit, am I right? The night is coming and the perform night at the Winged flute is about to start. I think you should go there before the crowd grow too much. Don't forget you have to work there to pay your entrance... even if you just won the price of your entrance."

[SBLOCK=Animus]By the way, I know Nirrassa have been let used than Garrit... I'll make sure there is more action for both characters. Where Nirrassa is heading after her day in the arena?[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire

"Well, I am a man of my word, so I am off to the Winged Flute to work," he says. With that, he gathers his stuff and heads there to earn his entrance fees.

[sblock=OOC]
Nirrassa will NOT be at the Winged Flute :). She will be at the RDI for now.
[/sblock]
OOC: *Edit* Not in the Tavern, but in her room sleeping :).

Last edited:

Remove ads