di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Backstage [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Reynold who is peaking with an artisan and a wizard looks the half-orc entering. "You'll have to wait." he tells with a smiles. "The duels starts tomorrow... but I think you have subscribe for the joust. It will start after the ceremony."

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
Reynold who is peaking with an artisan and a wizard looks the half-orc entering. "You'll have to wait." he tells with a smiles. "The duels starts tomorrow... but I think you have subscribe for the joust. It will start after the ceremony."

"I will do so," he says. And he waits there.

Velmont

First Post
Reynold climb back on his stands. "Everyone, please. The ceremony will start.". Reynold climb down his stands and move in front of the two large oak doors that lead to the Arena. On his sides, you see the artisan and the wizard. He asks the group to form three lines behind him. Once everyone have placed themsleves, the door opens to the Arena.

Velmont

First Post
Semabin returns into the small building annexed to the Arena with Kwella. "I see the wind have blown me on your trace. I've left the tribe a few month after you? No, I think it was almost a year. I've travel up to Monemvassia and I was on my way back. I've gathered many stories from these lands, heard many songs, learned many dances and master many sword tricks. But when I arrived in Orussus, I've heard of the Tournament. I thought it would be a good way to test my skills to see if I am worth to come back home, or if I should let the wind guide my steps for more times. What have you done since you left the village, and which contest are you in. I hope I will be able to challenge you to see what you have learn."

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin sighs "It sounds you had better luck than I did with your adventures. Along with a few friends, I was far north, where a wizard wanted us to help his kidnapped daughter. Turns out, that she in fact eloped. Then there was this case of the vanished gem. We never found out how this thief removed it from the secured pedestal, only that he was soon caught by bounty hunters while we chased him." After saying that, he smiles. "But I could help in other cases. Just recently, we saved a young girl and her nurse from a band of kidnappers. These lands are really strange sometimes. Small folks are common. I even saw a goblin once in the city. And speaking of small folk - did you meet the katara? I'm also seeking to learn the Auran language. I've met someone who can teach it to me.

I've joined the expert duel, and novice Performace, in Dancing.

What about you? And are there any news from Baras or the tribes?
"

Velmont

First Post
You both walk in a small corridor that allow to walk under the tribune. On one side, you see small room where the artisan for teh craft contest. They are all working on the object that will allow them to compete. But as they just started, no one has anything that could give you an idea of the final product. "I'm not sure what happen to Baras. When I left, there was many rumors. The most serious was we were about to leave the city. For teh time we have stayed there, the older start to feel lost and the younger were eager to discover the world. Also, the Coromell had been seriously hit by a small pack of efreet. They took the clan by surprise. Our chief thought to invite them to Baras, so they could heal there wounds. But it was only rumors, so I don't know what happen there. last time I've seen the city, nothing much had changed.

For me, I decided to suscribe to four contest. The race, which I must go now. Also, the maze, the perform contest and the duel. It seems we might meet each other in these two last events. I look foward to it. I hope you have become a worthy opponent by the time. Even if you had less luck, it doens't mean your experience won't worth on the field. You know, it isn,t too late to join teh race and the maze. You could show me you also have some speed and mind... or maybe you have not enough."

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin's eyes widen a bit. "Efreet?! That's... there have always been rumors that some patriarchs are djinn, but those were just rumors as well, but if there efreet roaming the lands again...

I won't join the race, I only arrived back here in the city a bit ago, and even the winds can use a bit of rest. I've thought about the maze before, though. Maybe I'll join in.
"

(Originally I had thought about putting my new character into the maze, but I think I'll wait to see what happens about Ashnar before I post her, so she won't be in the tournament most likely.)

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, efreet. Just the word have some power on our people. Many tribes came to help. The band was small. It seems the leader wanted vengeance for the death of some of his ancestors. They have been neutralized, we don't fear a new invasion, but we keep an eye open. Some dervish have also been sent to understand where they came from exactly. They were the first we have seen since a long time." You reach the main entrance of the Arena for the spectators.

"I'll be going. I must reach Fallon's Roadwarden station for the race. Too bad you don't join up, I could have the chance to honestly beat you, no honor with no fight, even if we know I would have beaten you. If you want to see my qualification you're welcome."

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin smiles. Kwella hadn't changed in the slightest. "You'll have plenty of opportunities in besting me later on. May the winds walk with you."

Velmont

First Post
"May the wind refresh you." on that, Kwella leaves you, taking the streets that go to Fallon's road.

[SBLOCK=OOC]You have some times to spend before tonight. You have to show up at the Winged Flute, an Inn near the High district, at night fall. Tell me what you want to do. You can look at the competitions. You can also go shopping, go back to the RDi take a drink... you see, no limits. I hope the race and the joust will be fast.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads