[GR PR] Assassin's Handbook

Nikchick

Explorer
I posted this last night, but it seems to have disappeared.

Assassin's Handbook Art Preview

The assassin is a killer for hire, a fighter whose strength comes from the element of surprise and from the complete disregard he has for the rules of "honorable" combat. The Assassin's Handbook, second in Green Ronin's Master Class series, brings back the First Edition tradition of the assassin core class.

We've posted a sampling of Michael Phillippi's art from the book at
the Green Ronin Gallery page.

Written by Assassin Mountain author Wolfgang Baur and Planescape creator David "Zeb" Cook, The Assassin's Handbook's new feats, spells, equipment, and prestige classes, extensive selection of new poisons and two complete assassin brotherhoods will be in print and available in August 2002.

uv23

First Post
What are the chances of seeing a small pdf preview? I'm quite interested in this one, especially the new core class assassin.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

Ok, I dislike Assassins.. and as a rule, I think it is a silly idea for a class.

BUT.. whats this?

Zeb.. Wolfgang... al Qa "fricken" Dim writers!

This book has made its way to the top of the buy list.

Eagerly awaiting,
FD

Nikchick

Explorer
uv23 said:
What are the chances of seeing a small pdf preview? I'm quite interested in this one, especially the new core class assassin.

I probably won't have a chance to crack the whip on anyone for that until we return from Origins, but I'm always in favor of previews. :D I saw the final mock-ups of this one last night. Mmmm.

Nicole

Nikchick

Explorer
Furn_Darkside said:
Salutations,

Ok, I dislike Assassins.. and as a rule, I think it is a silly idea for a class.

BUT.. whats this?

Eagerly awaiting,
FD

Hey FD, you do know that Wolf and Zeb have teamed up to do three books for us, right? I'm particularly fond of the stuff they did for Secret College of Necromancy, and I liked Zeb's write up of Monkey in Jade Dragons and Hungry Ghosts (although I know not everyone did).

Nicole

Krug

Newshound
Furn_Darkside said:
Salutations,

BUT.. whats this?

Eagerly awaiting,
FD

I'm sure many think it's a great idea for one though. Glad to see it materialise. Who knows? There might be future supplements featuring cooks or wenches . ;)

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Nikchick said:

Hey FD, you do know that Wolf and Zeb have teamed up to do three books for us, right? I'm particularly fond of the stuff they did for Secret College of Necromancy, and I liked Zeb's write up of Monkey in Jade Dragons and Hungry Ghosts (although I know not everyone did).

Salutations,

Thank you.

I own Jade & Ghosts- and I thought Monkey was just fine.

Necromancy has been floating on my buy list, but I think I will pick it up with Assassins.

BTW- the pic of the assassin and the flying carpet is great!

Do you have these gents ready to work on any future products? (Say.. an arabian campeign... )

FD

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Krug said:

I'm sure many think it's a great idea for one though. Glad to see it materialise. Who knows? There might be future supplements featuring cooks or wenches . ;)

Ok, I say this with love for their products..

I can see it now: The Quintessential Wench

FD

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Furn_Darkside said:

Yeah, it's not like there were guilds or societies of them or anything and dozens of examples in fiction. :p

Personally, this is one of those books I'll be bugging the game store people for.

Remove ads