di Senzio's Tournament: Winged Flute

Velmont

First Post
Bran leaves Lysianna who seems sad about the turn of events. He leaves the music behind him and walk toward the Red Dragon Place, but on the way, he hears someone crying on a street he is crossing. He looks, his mind half-absorbed by what just happen when he sees Kaelin crying and he see the guy conforting her.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
Bran leaves Lysianna who seems sad about the turn of events. He leaves the music behind him and walk toward the Red Dragon Place, but on the way, he hears someone crying on a street he is crossing. He looks, his mind half-absorbed by what just happen when he sees Kaelin crying and he see the guy conforting her.

"Villan, what are you doing?" he says to the man as he approaches.

Velmont

First Post
The man stares at Bran. He seems calm and continue to hold Kaelin in his arms. As Bran speaks, she turns around and see Bran coming. Here eyes are red from the tears she had shed. "You told me you would stay away from her, that you didn't cared about her, and the first thing I learn, it is you are passing the evening with her company and you kiss her! You are a liar and you have no heart to do that to me."

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
The man stares at Bran. He seems calm and continue to hold Kaelin in his arms. As Bran speaks, she turns around and see Bran coming. Here eyes are red from the tears she had shed. "You told me you would stay away from her, that you didn't cared about her, and the first thing I learn, it is you are passing the evening with her company and you kiss her! You are a liar and you have no heart to do that to me."

"It wasn't my fault," he says. "She approached me, she talked to me, she kissed me. I don't want anything to do with her."

Velmont

First Post
"You didn't push her away either." adds the man. his words seems to have some efefcts on Kaelin. "Why are you doing this to me, playing with my heart like that. Go away! Go away and don't come back to the Inn, don't come back to my home, just leave me alone." she shouts to you, tears rolling on her cheek.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"You didn't push her away either." adds the man. his words seems to have some efefcts on Kaelin. "Why are you doing this to me, playing with my heart like that. Go away! Go away and don't come back to the Inn, don't come back to my home, just leave me alone." she shouts to you, tears rolling on her cheek.

"If that is what you want," he says, and walks away.

Remove ads