Doctor Who 28 x 11: Fear Her [SPOILERS]

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
I had forgotten all about the Stephen Fry script. They couldn't afford to shoot it, so they pushed it back a year. I can't wait for that one.

sniffles said:
I liked the scribble monster.
I actually did too. That and the 'I had kids once' line were the among the the episode's few redeemable features.
One of the podcast commentaries, I think for 'Love & Monsters', mentioned that there are 14 episodes this season instead of 13. I wonder if that includes the Christmas special? I know they're doing another Christmas episode this year.
I believe it includes last christmas's Christmas Special.

I liked the episode, alone for the basic idea. People trapped in a picture is a creepy thing. It could have been done more "horrofic", maybe, but I still liked it. :)

JEL said:
Not a bad episode, but certainly not the best. Anyone else think Chloe's mom was hot?
Yes.

MonsterMash

First Post
JEL said:
Not a bad episode, but certainly not the best. Anyone else think Chloe's mom was hot?
Watch the BBC Casanova (with a certain D Tennant in the title role) to see Nina Sosanya looking really hawt.

I liked the episode, but it was a bit unevenly paced and worked out, the ending was a mixture of cheese and fun, after all lighting the Olympic flame was going a bit far.

Fast Learner

First Post
I pretty much enjoyed it, but for my frustration at Chloe's mom being such a horrible parent. And, frankly, an idiot:

Rose: Don't take your eyes off your daughter.

Chloe's Mom: By that I can only assume you mean that I should leave her alone and keep my eyes off her for an extended period of time, dur dur dur.

KaosDevice

Explorer
It was kind of 'eh' for me. There were aspects of the episode I liked but it felt kind of sluggish to me and a bit over the top on the cheese factor. I liked the continuing relationship between Rose and the Doctor (doomed though it may be), but thought the Doctor lighting the Olympic fire was way over the top.

Volaran

First Post
Clearly in order to prevent this from being cheesy, David Tennant must _actually_ light the torch at the 2012 Olymics...

Or would that be more cheesy?

Remove ads