A Teacher for Laynie: Mystery at the Academy (Part 2)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The staff in the stables are fairly taciturn at first when Vanitri just tries to listen in, but when he actually tries talking to them, they are willing to talk and are surprised to discover a student who shares any common ground with them, as they are used to being ignored. Apparently, five staff members have gone missing. Sican, a janitor, Baalsh, a groundskeeper, Nalki, a gardener, Vaaran, a night watchman, and Brormar, also a janitor. They went missing one by one, and it's making the staff nervous.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri sighs, "One by one? I'm suprised it took so long to reach the students," he says while helping out with his horse. "For about how long has this been happening?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The students? What do you mean? These weren't suicides like them students what did that before. At least, don't seem that way. This was after that, anyway, for the last few weeks."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I mean word of this. Seems most students aren't much for talking to you guys. Shame too, since you do good work and keep the place togeather. Started a few weeks ago eh? Got any details? I'd think it'd be hard to make some of you guys disapear."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, the staff seems to be almost invisible to them, I think. Or at least, they notice we're there but not that we're people. The ones in charge definitely know, but I guess they're not anxious to cause a panic. What it probably is is just some damn foreigners," he spits on the ground, "They've always been jealous of Medibaria, and I bet they're just too cowardly to actually try something with the wizards here but they still want to make a statement so they take it out on the poor staff what can't defend 'emselves well. Those bastards."

Bront

The man with the probe
"'ey now, I wouldn't be too quick to judge there. I've met a few unpleasant Medibarians myself. You certaintly can't judge everyone like that."

"Where did all the staff disapear from? Any similarities?"

"Tell ya what. Can you keep an ear out for me on things? I think these disapearances are linked to the missing students somehow, but I'm not sure how."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases