Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Rowan pushes by the bravo, heading on toward the temple. As the group attempts to leave, he gives it one last try:

"Is it that you lack the courage to fight me, Sirrah? Perhaps if I tie one hand behind my back?"

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
Rowan pushes by the bravo, heading on toward the temple. As the group attempts to leave, he gives it one last try:

"Is it that you lack the courage to fight me, Sirrah? Perhaps if I tie one hand behind my back?"
Boog thought another suggestion to the group: "I can make him detest all forms of fighting for a while. Would you like that?"

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan shouts back over his shoulder as he leaves. "You're a brave man. Good luck to you! Perhaps someday we'll stand side by side against some orcs. But now, we've really got to move. Good day!"

To Boog via mindlink. "Hold off for now. Let's see if we can get out of here first." Rowan's getting the hang of these mindlinks.

Patlin

Explorer
As the party leaves, the Bravo returns to his pack of friends. There seems to be a bit of mocking and crowing going on, and he hands over some cash to one of his cronies.

Ariving at the temple of Hyrag, you find them to be friendly and willing to help. You may purchase spellcastng of up to 2nd level here without any particular effort (including lesser restoration) at phb prices. Spells of 3rd or 4th level would require special arrangements. You can also purchase clerical scrolls of up to 4th level, clerical potions, and holy water here.

Manzanita

First Post
"They weren't too bad." says Rowan, smiling. "They were just having some fun. Brave elfs. I liked them. But I don't care for the city. Better off camping in the woods. Let's get our healing and get out."

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius is delighted to be in a temple of Hyrag, and looks around eagerly. The smells and sounds of worship, the sights of the place - filled with light, featuring icons of the sun and everburning torches shaped like maces, with the flash of gold and the warm glow of amber - is a joy to him.

Still, he is aware of his comrades' agitation, and the need to be on their way as soon as possible, so he regretfully cuts short his personal devotion before the main altar and moves swiftly to find a cleric who can offer healing.

Explaining his situation, he asks for prayers of healing. At each expectant pause he flexes his muscles, and twists his body, nodding for more healing, opening himself to the grace of the Shining One. Finally, his face radiant with received blessing, he embraces the priest with fraternal affection, bows deeply, and gathers up the group. "Ah, the God is good! That feels much better. Now, let us be on our way out of the city, as Rowan has suggested, so that we might rest and, rising refreshed, be on our way with all speed."
[sblock=OOC]Eusebius has 350gp in gems. He'll spend up to 180gp on Lesser Restorations (3 of them). Any remaining damage will just have to heal normally.

Note, if we roll really well on the first two spells, regaining 7 or 8 points of Dex, he won't bother with the extra spell. Two nights' uninterrupted rest would cover it.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
"Ah, it's that way, is it?" He replies. "A temper as fiery as her hair? Perhaps if we did something to impress the lady. Does she fancy a duel in her honor? To first blood only, of course, I promise not to hurt you overmuch...."
"I'd rather duel you myself, but that would not be ammusing, nor is this conversation," Juliana turns and continues on. "Ply your charms elsewhere, were they might be better recieved."

'I use the word charm loosely in this case.' Juliana said across the link.

Patlin

Explorer
Julianna's reparte, though sharp, is administered a bit late. She isn't sure anyone actually heard her parting words.

ooc: Don't want to penalize for real life posting delays or anything, but I don't want to invalidate the posts since and that would almost certainly have resulted in a combat of some sort...

Remove ads