Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
"Well, Sir, I do have some antitoxin available, but I'm afraid it's only usefull if taken before or immediately after exposure to the venom. Perhaps you might wish to purchase some for other such encounters? I also sell restorative potions, which can undo the effects of many poisons, but part of their value is in their portable nature. If you are currently afflicted, it might be wiser to inquire at the temple."

After Brother E's response to this, he provides directions to the local temple of Hyrag.

ooc: The products he refers to, Antitoxin and Potions of Lesser Restoration, are available here at the PHB prices. He is not a spellcaster, however, and cannot provide spellcasting services directly.

Boddynock

First Post
"Thank you, good sir. I will take your advice and seek out my brethren at the temple of Hyrag. May light shine upon you!" Eusebius bows again and turns to follow the shopkeeper's directions to the temple.

Patlin

Explorer
Leaving the shop, you look around and try to orient yourself toward the temple district based on the directions given. As you are doing so, a young half-elven man with a swaggering walk aproaches you. He's wearing a red cape emblazoned with the symbol of one of the groups you noticed earlier, and a number of similarly garbed youths are not far off. They seem to be observing him, as if expecting somethng interesting to take place.

Walking over to Julianna, the half-elf performs an elaborate bow.

"Surely, oh most lovely of women, the fates smile at us today, allowing our paths to cross. May I know the name of the woman who has captured my heart?"

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
"Surely, oh most lovely of women, the fates smile at us today, allowing our paths to cross. May I know the name of the woman who has captured my heart?"
Amused by the situation, Boog manifested a Mindlink, narrowly failing to conceal the sound of a mental chime in the head of everyone a dozen or more paces from him. Juliana, Rowan, Talbin, and Eusebius all became aware of Boog's presence in their minds. "I can make him go away if you'd like", Boog suggested mentally to Juliana and the others.[sblock=Crunch]Concentration roll to suppress the display was d20+8=15, just missed it. The chiming sound is centered on Boog, 15' radius. 4 PP used (can't link to Rowan's brother unless I leave someone else out), 21 remaining.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
"If I had your heart, would have been ripped from your chest," Juliana says flatly. "I have no time for such foolishness."

Patlin

Explorer
"Oh! I am wounded to the quick!"

His body language is inconsistent with this. You would say, rather, that he is amused.

"Really, that's not very nice. I give you nothing but compliments, yet I am met by threats of violence."

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
"Listen," says Rowan honestly. "It's nothing personal. I get the same thing."

"Ah, it's that way, is it?" He replies. "A temper as fiery as her hair? Perhaps if we did something to impress the lady. Does she fancy a duel in her honor? To first blood only, of course, I promise not to hurt you overmuch...."

Manzanita

First Post
"'A duel in her honor?'" Rowan finds this confusing, but he realizes this elf is looking for a fight. He's not overly taken with Juliana. Rowan enjoys a good fight, but not now. He tries to force a smile. "Oh- that might be fun..." he says lamely, "but we're in a hurry. We've got urgent dangerous business to attend to. He gently shoves the others on the way to the temple. "Gotta go, you see."

Remove ads