Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Looking at the PHB, it's going to cost 60gp for a Lesser Restoration, and 380gp for a Restoration spell. Lesser Restoration heals 1d4 ability damage, which is negligible (particularly if we roll a 1) compared with his actual damage ... and he can't afford a Restoration spell, which would heal all the damage. So I think we'd probably just better keep travelling - and hope for some uninterrupted nights![/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
[sblock=OOC]FYI, the NWN2 booth was less than impressive, or at least from what I saw of it. Wasn't that much better than Dungeon Siege II or NWN graphics at least. Didn't get time to do much more than look.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC re nwn2]How unfortunate! I never paid any attention to the Dungeon Siege line of stuff, but I was under the impression the graphics were significantly better than NWN. Perhaps you remember NWN through the rose colored tint of time? Ah well, even if the graphics haven't changed, the 3.5 rules will be a big upgrade. Since I never bought the NWN expansions, I expect there will be a lot of feats I haven't had access to before as well, not to mention prestige classes and the warlock! :)[/sblock]

Just to get Boddynock's last out of character comment in a form the others can react to it...

[sblock=sense motive dc 10]Brother E seems reluctant to have the group face the dangers of Rivenblight on his account.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=NWN2 Stuff]Nope, since I purchased the Platinum Ed for my new comp, and it's graphics are pretty good on my machine (running 1280x1024 with full AA). I'm not saying the new graphics aren't better, just that they aren't that much better. Also, I didn't spend that much time watching a demo before someone shut the computer down.[/sblock]

[sblock=Boddynock's OOC]2-3 Lesser Restorations should likely take care of it, and if Juliana may loan him the money if he feels so inclined to ask (and does it nicely), but it's an RP thing at that point, so I won't promise anything. Jules has some disposable cash though.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: As far as I can tell, the party hasn't made a decision as to whether to go into Rivenblight or go around. Let me know if you did and I missed it, 'cause that's what the game is waiting on.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I think we're waiting on the one who wants to go here to respond either way. Juliana is just fine moving on unless she's told it's better if they do otherwise.

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Boog is indifferent to going to Rivenblight. He would be interested in knowing what kinds of beings live here, but has no great need to do so. He has not expressed an opinion on this, and sees no need to do so unless asked directly.

He also thinks the party is being silly about not visiting Rivenblight because of its ominous appearance, but doesn't see a need to express that opinion, either.

Patlin

Explorer
I'm not sure ooc discussion is getting us anywhere. This is really an in-character sort of issue, everyone. You might want to have your characters talk to one another, or at least state an action. I'd prefer to avoid the DM deciding the consensus or anything like that.

How about a post saying "My character leads the group around the outskirts of Rivenblight and onward to the mountains" or "Declaring that he's seen adventurers less afraid of rampaging Ogres than of this odd architecture, my character heads into Rivenblight dragging the others in his wake."

Boddynock

First Post
[Yet another OOC]
Well, with the time lag, it seems I've been keeping you waiting. Do you know, Bront, I hadn't even thought of multiple Lesser Restorations! :eek: So sure, let's go with that. It will, at least, get Eusebius back into fighting form sooner.

I'll edit my previous post to reflect this decision.
[/OOC]

"My friends, although we want to make all speed, upon reflection I am sure it would be helpful if I was returned to health. That way I could pull my weight in this venture. Let us brave this daunting place - I am sure we have all seen worse - and find a cleric who can utter the appropriate prayers!"

Having gotten past this moment of indecision, and not without a mental rebuke to himself for it, Eusebius turns his mule towards Rivenblight, intent on finding a temple where he may receive the healing he needs to be once again an effective member of the party.

Remove ads