Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius grabs his spiked chain as the three creatures appear and attack his colleague, then gapes in astonishment as they disappear again. Recovering quickly, he moves to a point where he threatens the last position of all three of them, and waits for their reappearance.

[sblock=OOC]Blood of the Werewolf; Encounter #2; Initiative (1d20+6=10)

Move to K04 and ready an action to attack the next beast that appears. If he gets an attack of opportunity, he'll take that, too. 10 foot reach, spiked chain, attack -1, damage 2d4+2.

Let me know how many rolls you want me to make.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
ooc: Actually, Bront, if you could either point me toward more information on Katrina or e-mail me some general information, I'd also like to know what to expect! :)
"Mistress Katrina is the one who trained me, and you should treat her with a great deal of respect," Juliana says, with an oddly soft and respectfull voice. "She will likely have room to house us all. As for training, I know not how long it will take once I am there, but I don't think it will be too long. If it is, you are welcome to continue on without me."

[sblock=Patlin only]Beyond any info in my history...
Katrina is a warmind, and helped train Juliana in the ways of the Psionic warrior after seeing her struggle against the warriors of Rivenblight in order to gain respect, and the ridicules, beatings, and even rapes that took place to deture her.

Katrina is probably a much less militant and more wisened Juliana, though she too is not the most trusting of men. Also, Juliana and Katrina were probably lovers at one point, if only once or twice. Though it's likely that point is now passed, Juliana would not find it odd if she were to recieve a kiss. Katrina is more layed back socialy, but in a teacher/student relationship, she is strict and demanding, a trait Juliana has taken to a bit of an extreme.

Katrina likely has a good sized manor that would have a forge, an indoor and outdoor battle area, a large array of weapons and armor, many for training only, a meditation area, and likely a small library of some sort with books on history, military, and the mind. It's possable Katrina has a student (Lover?) as well. Barring the student being a very non-human like race, it is probably a female student. I wouldn't be suprised if the student was jealous of Juliana as well, but probably no where near as the rivalry issue with Xu Phung (At least as Roger played it), though I'll let you deal with that if it's there. The manor is likely not too far away from a small village (an hour treck maybe, enough to be left alone unless needed) that has a good relationship with her as a protector and supporter of the village, though a distant one.

Hope that gives you some ideas. You can tweek to your heart's content, that's sorta what I envisioned, but I don't want to limit you too much. Idealy, I'd be 5th level when I got there, but this should be close enough ;)[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i botched up on ic, pressing enter by excident, only rolling a d20. the result was 10, so add 4 and Talbin's initiative is 14. His hp is 12, since he just levelled.

Talbin grabs his sling and readies it to fling a bullet at any foe, should on re-appear.

ooc: been a busy night! Been sleeping through all this.. must be a CET thing :)

Patlin

Explorer
Initiative
m1
m2
m3
Talbin (7 of 7 hp, AC 19)
Rowan (36 of 36 hp, AC 16)
Brother E (23 of 23 hp, AC 16)
Julianna (36 of 36 hp, AC 19)
Boog (23 of 23 hp, AC 11)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Round 1
The three monsters reapear one at a time, biting at Boog and then immediately disapearing. Two of them hit, and Boog loses another 12 power points.

Talbin gets a slingstone circling, ready to throw.

Rowan runs over to Boog, ready to slash at a monster should it reapear.

Brother E charges in, also ready to attack.

Julianna charges in, attack where she believes an invisible monster might be. She misses... possibly she chose an area where no monster was.

Boog is unable to locate a target for his spell.

Patlin

Explorer
Code:
  A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z
01  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
02  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
03  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
04  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
05  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |BE|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
06  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |Bo|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
07  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
08  |  |  |  |  |  |Ta|  |Ro|  |  |Ju|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
09  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
10  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
11  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
12  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
13  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
14  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
15  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
16  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
17  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
18  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
19  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
20  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
21  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
22  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
23  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
24  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
25  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
26  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2
A monster (m1) appears next to Talbin, in the process of attacking. Talbin's readied action is triggered, he may roll his attack.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2 continues
Talbin's shoots at the beast, which takes advantage of the opening to bite him twice rather than once. It's companions quickly appear and disapear from the two squares north of it (F,8 and F,7) also striking at Talbin. The halfling is hit a total of 3 times and takes 3 points of intelligence damage, dropping his intelligence from 14 to 11.

The monsters are knowwhere to be seen.

[Rowan is up.]

Remove ads