Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan has readied an attack if any of the creatures become visible long enough and close enough for him to act. He has positioned himself 10 feet from Boog and holds his guisarme.

"What are these things!" he asks the group. "What are they doing to you, Boog?"

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 continues
Rowan remains where he was standing, ready to adjust his position and attack if anything materializes close enough for him to strike.

[Brother E is up.]

Initiative
Talbin (11 of 14 Int, Touch AC 15)
m1
m2
m3
Rowan (36 of 36 hp, AC 16)
Brother E (23 of 23 hp, AC 16)
Julianna (36 of 36 hp, AC 19)
Boog (23 of 23 hp, AC 11)

Manzanita

First Post
"Form up in a tight circle!" Rowan commands. "Get our backs together & weapons up. Don't let them take us by surprise. Rowan will move in slightly (J12) and turn, still ready to strike if the creatures appear again.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
"Form up in a tight circle!" Rowan commands. "Get our backs together & weapons up. Don't let them take us by surprise. Rowan will move in slightly (J12) and turn, still ready to strike if the creatures appear again.

Is this a revision of your previous action? I am not sure J,12 is consistent wih how you otherwise describe your actions. It's 20' away, almost due south, and puts you further away from all the other party members. Also, if you move before readying your action you can't take a 5' step as part of your action when it goes off, which cuts down on the area you threaten pretty seriously.

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
Is this a revision of your previous action? I am not sure J,12 is consistent wih how you otherwise describe your actions. It's 20' away, almost due south, and puts you further away from all the other party members. Also, if you move before readying your action you can't take a 5' step as part of your action when it goes off, which cuts down on the area you threaten pretty seriously.

Whoops! I meant J7! Sorry.

B4cchus

Explorer
Talbin feels dizzy from the strange attacks from the beasts. I'm not sure what just happened but i better stay close like Rowan said. Talbin draws his short sword and moves closer to the rest (I06). He readies an attack to strike any beast which appears.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
"What are these things!" he asks the group. "What are they doing to you, Boog?"
Yes, what were these things? When they sunk their fangs into Boog, instead of pain and blood, he felt some of his Power ripped away. "Whatever they are, they're stealing my Power!", he cried in response. The elan took a step and placed his back to Brother Eusebius...at least they wouldn't get him from that angle!

He made ready to instill revulsion toward himself in the first creature that appeared and attacked him.[sblock=Crunch]When you say "Boog is unable to find a target for his spell", does that mean they disappeared before I could manifest the power? If yes, then he has 7 PP remaining. If no, then he has 4 left. Again, Boog will try to manifest Aversion, directed at the next creature who attacks him. Should that happen, he'll be down to 4 or 1 PP, respectively, after manifesting the power.

Oh, and Boog is moving to J06.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
"These creatures appear right next to us, so that they can attack. Form a square, as Rowan said - back to back. Rowan, Juliana, you must stand next to me - I can protect you at close quarters. You must protect the others at a distance."

Eusebius stands ready to attack the creatures when they come within range - striking snake-swift with the magic chain at those adjacent to him or further away.

[sblock=OOC]+1 Spiked Chain -1 2d4+2 20/x2
AC 16; touch 15
hp 23/23

Note: this is for round #3, and he will continue to ready attacks for the succeeding rounds ... unless it's obvious that that tactic isn't working.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana manifests her Offensive Prescience as she steps back to K7.

OOC: Manifesting with 4 PP for +3 to damage.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 3 Concludes
Brother E prepares to attack should an enemy materialize near him. ooc: Though you can't ready a flurry. Do you want to single attack an adjacent enemy with chain or unarmed?

Julianna moves to K7 and fills her mind with visons of the future. For the next few moments, she knows where to strike to hurt her enemies the most.

Boog, with 7 pp remaining, prepares to strike with his remaing power.

Round 4 Begins
Talbin moves to I,6 dropping his sling and drawing his shortsword as he moves. He is ready to strike.

[Monsters move next, redrawing map first.]

Remove ads