Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
@Patlin: You mentioned above that I should mark E's background as public or private. I remember reading about this somewhere but I'm hazy on the details and haven't been able to find the reference again. Could you please spell out for me what the significance of this is? Thanks.

'Nock

Boddynock

First Post
El Jefe said:
"Yeah, says the little guy who didn't get the blizzard treatment", spat Boog. "Very well, you go hide in your tree and we'll try not to get smoke in your face."
Eusebius pauses in his healing of Boog's wounds and says mildly, "He is right though, you know. Despite the horror of that beast's icy blast - an experience I would not be keen to share, by the way - it is only one of many possible dangers we face here in the wilds. It were as well that we guard against a variety of foes. Besides, it may be that your mental prowess may have shaken the beast sufficiently that it decides against returning!"

"There," he says, wielding the wand one more time, "that should do it. That tightness of the skin should soften momentarily." With that he smiles at Boog and moves off.

Patlin

Explorer
Boddynock said:
OOC:
@Patlin: You mentioned above that I should mark E's background as public or private. I remember reading about this somewhere but I'm hazy on the details and haven't been able to find the reference again. Could you please spell out for me what the significance of this is? Thanks.

'Nock

ooc: If you put something in your background and don't specifically say it's public, DM's cant use it. I read it and thought it was interesting, and thought of putting something related to it into an adventure (this one's pretty full of stuff, so I have no immediate plans) but I can't unless you say somewhere that it's public.

B4cchus

Explorer
Patlin said:
ooc: If you put something in your background and don't specifically say it's public, DM's cant use it. I read it and thought it was interesting, and thought of putting something related to it into an adventure (this one's pretty full of stuff, so I have no immediate plans) but I can't unless you say somewhere that it's public.

Hm, i'll edit some thing or two as well then. I had it figured the other way around.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yeah, I figured most things were public, but I've specificly mentioned things for GMs to include as well, so there hasn't been a problem. Though, apparently Kitrina has expanded her operation (or is running an all girl brothel on the side), but there's nothing wrong with that, and I did enjoy it. Patlin did a good job with her and her mansion :)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: OK. Looks like Rowan is approved. He's now examining the boulder to see if it's climbable. Same for the trees. He wants to see if it would be feasible to take a nest and use his bow for the wolf's probably return.

Patlin

Explorer
Morning comes, Vanth having returned to human form earlier and being completely exhausted. The winter wolf has shown no signs of returning. Spellcasters were able to rest and get spells back.

Remove ads