Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: For Manzanita

#1 is fairly useless. You're better off taking 3 ranger levels, and getting Endurance, Track, and one of the combat styles for free, as well as the extra skill points, and wild empathy.

#2 I like Improved Disarm, Juliana was going to do that, but has decided to focus more on psionic feats at the moment. It's more usefull than Patlin gives it credit for, depending on the GM (I prefer to use humanoid enemies for example, other GMs less so). Combat Reflexes is very usefull, though it's more usefull if you increase your reach a bit more by getting something that makes you large. Also, it's only usefull if you actualy get attacks of Opertunity more often than 1 per round, which I've found is rarely.

#3 I love that personaly, and it's usefull if you're constantly on the move, though that means you forfit any aditional attacks from a full attack action. It'salso leading towards whirlwind attack, which can be fun.

#4 - Cleave is nice, but gets less usefull as you go. As written, Light Armor Optomization is worth a free point of AC in Leather or Mithril Chain Shirt (see the discussion) and potentialy more later, and Leads to Greater LAO, which can do it again.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: For Boddyknock.

You took Monk after you took cleric, right? Because you can't switch back and forth between Monk, so if you already left Monk, you can't reenter it. On this note, take Monk as long as it makes sense for you. If you see the character as a monk, then keep him there. Juliana can bandaid herself for the most part, and simply doesn't get hit ;).

Bront

The man with the probe
"Coming a bit closer might not be a bad idea, though there is sense in your distance. Still, we must rely on whoever is watching. If Rowan needs the rest, I can watch over Vanth." Juliana says.

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: For Boddyknock.

You took Monk after you took cleric, right? Because you can't switch back and forth between Monk, so if you already left Monk, you can't reenter it. On this note, take Monk as long as it makes sense for you. If you see the character as a monk, then keep him there. Juliana can bandaid herself for the most part, and simply doesn't get hit ;).
OOC:
Bront,

Kahuna Burger had a new feat approved for Living ENWorld which allows multiclassing between monk and cleric. See Eusebius' character sheet (in my sig) for the text.

So you see, I actually have the flexibility to choose either without unduly compromising his advancement. Hence my question as to what the party would find more helpful. :)

'Nock

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Ahh, forgot about that one. I didn't know it got approved.

Ok, Monk will give you faster move, 1 level away from doing better damage, and still mind. Cleric will give you an extra 0 and 1 level spell, slightly better turning, a bonus to Will and Fort saves, and 2nd caster level for duration and spell efectiveness purposes, and 1 level away from 2nd.

Neither is much better as a fighter now, so it's realy up to you. Either way, you desparately want a Monk's belt.

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Either way, you desparately want a Monk's belt.
OOC:
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Was going to save up for it, then blew most of the booty from his first adventure on gear for this one. :)

'Nock

B4cchus

Explorer
"I'm not sure about building the fire. It may be nice against the wolf but it can attract other unwelcome company. I'll hide myself in a tree with my sling and look out for company."

El Jefe

First Post
B4cchus said:
"I'm not sure about building the fire. It may be nice against the wolf but it can attract other unwelcome company."
"Yeah, says the little guy who didn't get the blizzard treatment", spat Boog. "Very well, you go hide in your tree and we'll try not to get smoke in your face." His bones still ached from that hideous thing's icy blast...it was a wonder his eyeballs hadn't frozen!

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
Yeah, the reason that the party took him on was that they wanted a cleric, so I'll add the extra cleric class and submit him for approval.

It's actually what he would do in the circumstances - it's just me that wants to play a monk! :lol:

'Nock

Edit: Email sent requesting approval.

Last edited:

Remove ads