Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

B4cchus

Explorer
"Uhm guys, we really should keep an extra eye out for the ones who built this marker. If anything, we're unwelcome guests at best. I say we put up some extra guards tonight, at least two at any given time. "

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius smiles and nods. "That is well thought on, friend Talbin. And don't forget, we still have another night of standing watch over Vanth, as well."

[sblock=OOC]I hope we don't get into battle too soon - I still haven't heard from nimisgod or Knight Otu about approval for Eusebius' level up.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Boddynock]As per the General Discussion thread, Knight Otu and nimisgod are unable to send emails to your email account (they keep bouncing). In any case both have approved your character for the level up.[/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
Thanks, Erekose13. :)

I haven't looked at the General Discussion Board for a while, so didn't see their posts - and I have no idea why emails are bouncing. I'll have to ask my ISP. :mad:

'Nock

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
The party marches warilly past the marker, continuing on their way. After another quarter hour of walking, a whizzing sound comes out of the woods. An arrow strikes the path a good ten yards ahead of the party, the tip burying itself deep into the ground. Other than the arrow quivering in the ground, the woods are silent.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan pulls up his horse and scans the woods. "Nice of them to give us a warning." he mutters. "That arrow could just as easily hit us."

"Show yourselves!" shouts Rowan in common. "We mean you no harm!"

Boddynock

First Post
Eusebius brings his donkey to a halt, spreads his hands wide (away from his weapons) and scans the woods for any sign of the unseen welcoming party.

[sblock=OOC]Spot +7[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
You see no archers among the trees, nor do you hear anyone moving. Whoever fired the warning shot doesn't respond to Rowan's demand.

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana draws her shield and concetrates a moment. She looks around for others.

OOC: She will spend 4 PPs to manifest Thicken Skin for +2 AC.

Remove ads