Blood of The Werewolf [Erekose 13 Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana rolls her eyes, "You would't know it if I did."

"Why would you want to go back to that cesspool?" Juliana asks Boog.

OOC: She'll go if need be, she just doesn't like it there. Last time she was there, she didn't react well, but the one who may have actualy got her to talk about it was rather oblivious.

El Jefe

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Whatcha need in Ravensblight, Boogster?...Nothing like a big sword, eh, Boogster?"
"There's something I have to see there...something that might help me achieve something I've been thinking about ever since the monastery", Boog replied. "As for swords, well, your's were adequate. I need no sword of my own."
Manzanita said:
Maybe we have enough to run my adventure now. Would anyone be interested in that?
OoC: I'd jump on the bandwagon congratulating Patlin for an adventure well done, but it's not quite complete for my character yet. On the other hand, it's gone really well so far and I've found it quite satisfying as a player. Er, and my apologies if my character sort of broke the last encounter...I was hoping to make things more dramatic, but that thing was just too dangerous to take half measures!

And Manzanita, once Boog runs his little errand in Rivenblight, he's up for just about anything. Count me in!

Manzanita

First Post
My adventure is, well, um...I was going to send Patlin an email & get the Shrine to give a message about it, but I missed the boat on that one. I think I'll post a general recruiting thread on it. I wasn't planning to recruit through the RDI.

Boddynock

First Post
Great game, folks! Thanks again, Patlin.

Eusebius would certainly be happy to travel further with the party - particularly if there's any mention of battling undead. (But please, no more attribute sucking vermin! :uhoh: )

Manzanita, would that general recruiting thread be on the LEW general board?

'Nock

Patlin

Explorer
Heading back to Rivenblight, you once more pass through the territory of the Wild Elves. Followng the instructions they provided, you make peacefull contact with them and are allowed to pass freely through their lands. Entering the city, you are able to find the shop Boog remembers.

A young girl tends the counter in the shop. As you enter, she asks if you have come to study with the Swami.

Boddynock

First Post
Eusbius' eyebrows are raised at the mention of 'the Swami'. He is very enthusiastic when it comes to studying with a master - but decides that he will keep silence. This is Boog's expedition and he already knows that the young man, though a little strange, is strong-willed. He will listen, and observe.

El Jefe

First Post
Patlin said:
A young girl tends the counter in the shop. As you enter, she asks if you have come to study with the Swami.
Boog stared intently at the girl. "If he teaches what I wish to learn, then yes, I will study with the Swami", was his somewhat cryptic reply.

Patlin

Explorer
The girls expression is carefully neutral.

[sblock=Sense Motive DC 12]You get the feeling she wants to roll her eyes.[sblock=Sense Motive DC 16]The teenage girl seems to have some issues with respecting her elder, the Swami[/sblock][/sblock]

"The Swami teaches how to free ones mind from the confines of the body. If you strive to become a creature of pure thought, you've come to the right master. He also says the student may choose the offering he will make... but as I don't intend to leave my body behind me any time soon, I'd suggest coin. Even a Swami and his humble assistant have to eat!"

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=Sense Motive check]Blood of the Werewolf; Postlude; Rivenblight; the Swami's shop; Sense Motive vs DC 12 (1d20+3=19)[/sblock]

It is quite clear to Eusebius that this young girl is less than impressed with "the Swami".

He waits to see Boog's response. If it seems that he hasn't picked up on the assistant's ambivalence, he will wait for a moment when he can quietly say into Boog's ear, "I suspect that this Swami is not all that he claims to be. She," nodding at the girl, "at any rate, does not believe that he is."

Remove ads