Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil Arden said:
"I am just eye candy to you?" Claudia cries in what is probably mock-outrage, "You don't respect me as a woman if you can't even look me in the eyes!"
“I suppose I asked for that, but what can I say...I wanted to gaze on the beautiful woman I married, at least once,” Tiberius chuckles, his eyes glinting playfully as he looks into hers. “I also didn’t forget where you’re ticklish!” he says playfully, as his hands move higher and begin to tickle her sides...abandoning the massage for the moment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“I suppose I asked for that, but what can I say...I wanted to gaze on the beautiful woman I married, at least once,” Tiberius chuckles, his eyes glinting playfully as he looks into hers. “I also didn’t forget where you’re ticklish!” he says playfully, as his hands move higher and begin to tickle her sides...abandoning the massage for the moment.
"No fair!" Claudia shouts out in between peals of laughter.

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"No fair!" Claudia shouts out in between peals of laughter.
“Oh, I think it’s very fair...since I’m apparently not allowed to look at my lovely wife,” Tiberius laughs, as he changes the tickling back to a sensual massage which moves slowly towards her chest and shoulders.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Oh, I think it’s very fair...since I’m apparently not allowed to look at my lovely wife,” Tiberius laughs, as he changes the tickling back to a sensual massage which moves slowly towards her chest and shoulders.
"See but normally you can look at me. It's just when I want to gaze into your eyes and talk to you as a person, you should have the restraint to treat me as a person too--or am I just a hunk of meat to you?" Claudia asks, perhaps a bit wryly.

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"See but normally you can look at me. It's just when I want to gaze into your eyes and talk to you as a person, you should have the restraint to treat me as a person too--or am I just a hunk of meat to you?" Claudia asks, perhaps a bit wryly.
“Of course you’re not, dear heart, I was just being playful...after you warned of the trap I was in,” Tiberius replies with a smile, his eyes still locked lovingly with hers. “Though I did find the view most enjoyable and stirring...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Of course you’re not, dear heart, I was just being playful...after you warned of the trap I was in,” Tiberius replies with a smile, his eyes still locked lovingly with hers. “Though I did find the view most enjoyable and stirring...”
"Good," Claudia laughs, "Because you picked the correct way out of the trap--I knew you would, since we have such a strong rapport...I just haven't been feeling pretty today, and I wanted to be reminded that you find me beautiful..."

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"Good," Claudia laughs, "Because you picked the correct way out of the trap--I knew you would, since we have such a strong rapport...I just haven't been feeling pretty today, and I wanted to be reminded that you find me beautiful..."
“Of course I find you beautiful, dear heart,” he says, as he concludes the massage and plants a kiss in her cleavage. “I just wish we had more time, so I could show you properly how very beautiful I think you are, both in body and mind,” Tiberius says, placing his naked torso lightly against hers, as he kisses her passionately on the lips.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Of course I find you beautiful, dear heart,” he says, as he concludes the massage and plants a kiss in her cleavage. “I just wish we had more time, so I could show you properly how very beautiful I think you are, both in body and mind,” Tiberius says, placing his naked torso lightly against hers, as he kisses her passionately on the lips.
"Mmm..." Claudia moans in both pleasure and protest, "No fair! Now my heart is all a flutter, and you know we don't have time..." despite her words, she hugs Tiberius close and gives him an equally deep kiss on the lips in return.

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"Mmm..." Claudia moans in both pleasure and protest, "No fair! Now my heart is all a flutter, and you know we don't have time..." despite her words, she hugs Tiberius close and gives him an equally deep kiss on the lips in return.
“Mmm...that’s better,” Tiberius chuckles, sliding his arms around Claudia. “Well, we’ll have to stop then...” he says kissing her quickly several times.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Mmm...that’s better,” Tiberius chuckles, sliding his arms around Claudia. “Well, we’ll have to stop then...” he says kissing her quickly several times.
"Yes, we definitely will," she replies, kissing him back and continuing to hold him close.

Remove ads