• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Mmm, sadly, I think we need to prepare now, dear heart,” Tiberius says after a final lengthy kiss. “So shall we go bathe, my lady, before I try on my new clothes, and we dress for the event to come?”
"Why yes, my lord. That sounds just grand. We should ask a servant where to find the baths, first. Let me put my clothes back on and fix my hair."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil Arden said:
"Why yes, my lord. That sounds just grand. We should ask a servant where to find the baths, first. Let me put my clothes back on and fix my hair."
“Of course, my lady, when you’re prepared, we’ll go find a servant to direct us. Hmm, I wonder wher the lady-in-waiting got to with the drinks...perhaps she left them outside,” Tiberius says, collecting his shirt and slipping it on, before going to look outside as Claudia dresses.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Of course, my lady, when you’re prepared, we’ll go find a servant to direct us. Hmm, I wonder wher the lady-in-waiting got to with the drinks...perhaps she left them outside,” Tiberius says, going to look outside as Claudia dresses.
*Tiberius finds the drinks are indeed set on a little stand in the hallway outside their room. Apparently she had decided it prudent not to interrupt.*

*After a while, Claudia finishes freshening up and is ready to go out to find the baths.*

"Shall we go, my love? Hmm...I wonder if the baths are gender segregated like back on Gyaros?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
"Hrm, maybe..." Vasha pulls, tugs, tucks, and pins a few things, acting rather normal about some rather personal contact, before she stands back, "There, that fits. You look stunning, though you probably should do you hair to match."
"Thank you Vasha, now do be a dear and pass me that hair brush won't you? Thank you. I don't know where I'd be without you here to help me"

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
*Tiberius finds the drinks are indeed set on a little stand in the hallway outside their room. Apparently she had decided it prudent not to interrupt.*

*After a while, Claudia finishes freshening up and is ready to go out to find the baths.*

"Shall we go, my love? Hmm...I wonder if the baths are gender segregated like back on Gyaros?"
“Seems she did come back after all, but was kind enough not to interrupt,” Tiberius says with a grin, as he brings in the tray.

“I believe Lynestra said something about the larger baths being gender segregated, but I also recall there being mention of more private baths where a couple could enjoy the bath together. I guess we’ll find out for sure when we get there though,” he says, putting his arm around her lower back as they head out.

Once they find a servant, Tiberius asks, “Could you possibly direct us to the baths?”

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The servant nods and directs them to the baths, a large area where a marble bathhouse has been built surrounding a natural hot springs to create several separate areas. The bath staff give Claudia and Tiberius each a large soft white towel and direct them to a private bath, where hot spring water comes up from beneath in playful bubbles.*

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
"Thank you Vasha, now do be a dear and pass me that hair brush won't you? Thank you. I don't know where I'd be without you here to help me"
Vasha smiles and passes El the brush, while she explains her plan. "You see, my Sister helped me pass for a Valsian while I was on Arris to protect me. I learned to do this after I Ammon had left, so I figured I'd suprise him by attending like this and pretending to be hunting myself," Vasha giggles. "Helena gave me a few suggestions on how to wear my hair, though I might need an extra hand or two."

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
*The servant nods and directs them to the baths, a large area where a marble bathhouse has been built surrounding a natural hot springs to create several separate areas. The bath staff give Claudia and Tiberius each a large soft white towel and direct them to a private bath, where hot spring water comes up from beneath in playful bubbles.*
“Well, this is nice, and a natural hot spring too...shall we slip in and enjoy the water, my lady?” Tiberius asks with a grin, as he takes her towel, before placing both within reach of the bath.

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Well, this is nice, and a natural hot spring too...shall we slip in and enjoy the water, my lady?” Tiberius asks with a grin, as he takes her towel, before placing both within reach of the bath.
"Yes, my lord. That would be most pleasant," Claudia agrees, disrobing and stepping into the warm bubbling water, sighing at the soothing feeling, as tiny tickly bubbles begin to cling to her bare skin and direct Tiberius's attention to the natural beauty of the location and the curves of the woman he loves so dearly.

unleashed

First Post

Rystil Arden said:
"Yes, my lord. That would be most pleasant," Claudia agrees, disrobing and stepping into the warm bubbling water, sighing at the soothing feeling, as tiny tickly bubbles begin to cling to her bare skin and direct Tiberius's attention to the natural beauty of the location and the curves of the woman he loves so dearly.
*After watching Claudia enter the bath, Tiberius quickly disrobes and follows his lovely wife...sighing in pleasure as he slides into the soothing water beside her.*

“I must say, these bubbles highlight your form rather pleasingly, dear heart...”

Remove ads