Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D'Elchant, male Sacra

Ferris played with the large pup, Puddles, for a few moments, then sat back in a comfortable chair, enjoying the conversation between everyone. He held an amused look on his face, his blue eyes alight with thoughts of fun . . . or mischief.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Elmuriel, has large pouting lips, deep, piercingly grey eyes and a curvy, voluptuous figure. The beautiful woman has dark, thickly luxurious black hair that she currently wears long and plaited into an intricate symetrical pattern. A figure hugging white satin jumpsuit clings lovingly to her curves, showing off her well endowed chest. A small silver tail of cloth hugs her hips and covers her posterior, but leaves her long curvy legs exposed to the waist. Tight knee high white soft leather boots sporting long heels accentuate her height putting her well over six feet tall. A dagger is strapped to the inside of her left arm, and, considering the way she seems to prowl when she moves, it isn't there as a fashion statement. It also appears that the woman loves jewelry, for her fingers are encrusted in rings, large hoops dangle from her ears and a fine gold chain hangs around her throat.

"Well Tiberius" she purrs her eyes locking on the handsome mans face "I'd truly like to know something about the politcial situation on this rock. Best to be prepared eh?" she says with a slow wink and upturned lips "But failing you knowing anything useful in that department I will quite happily take a tale of your travles, or perhaps you know a song you could teach me?".

Quickly turning to Vasha she says "Seeing as though you seem to know this place Vasha, perhaps you and I could go shopping? I don't want to appear at the wedding in anything other than the latest fashion for here. Appearance is everything at these affairs"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, I'd love to go shopping. I have plenty of dresses my sister gave me, but I could hardly turn down more." Vasha says.

Vashsa giggles as Puddles rises to follow Ferris. "I think he likes you."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

D20Dazza said:
"Well Tiberius" she purrs her eyes locking on the handsome mans face "I'd truly like to know something about the politcial situation on this rock. Best to be prepared eh?" she says with a slow wink and upturned lips "But failing you knowing anything useful in that department I will quite happily take a tale of your travles, or perhaps you know a song you could teach me?"
“Well since my knowledge of the political situation here is pretty much nonexistent, I suppose it will need be a song or tale, Elmurien...though unless you know the languages of the Empire, a song may be out of the question too,” Tiberius offers warmly, a smile on his lips.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris smiled as he watched the dog head over to him. Winking at Vasha, Ferris replied, "Well, I didn't jump in puddles as a pup, but I'm still a lot of fun to be around." Ferris let his lavender hair hang down behind the chair in which he sat, stretching back as far as his plate would allow. He knew he would have to take the plate off before too long . . . so he wanted to enjoy the feel for a while longer before changing into clothes of a more . . . partying nature.

Bront

The man with the probe
'"But water is so much fun! Splashing around, the caress of gentile spring water against your skin, the feeling of a warm, tender, loving touch..." Vasha sighs. "Realy, you just can't go wrong."

D20Dazza

Explorer
unleashed said:
“Well since my knowledge of the political situation here is pretty much nonexistent, I suppose it will need be a song or tale, Elmurien...though unless you know the languages of the Empire, a song may be out of the question too,” Tiberius offers warmly, a smile on his lips.
El's eyes lock on Tiberius, her gaze following the strong line of his jaw, she liked what she saw, "I'm afraid that the language of the Empire is beyond my simple skills" she says, her voice low and husky "But much can be learnt from melodies, phrasings and tones" she laughs "It's the thory behind the song as much as the song itself that I will enjoy, that and hearing you sing. So sing for us good knight, sing for your supper"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
"Oh, I'd love to go shopping. I have plenty of dresses my sister gave me, but I could hardly turn down more." Vasha says.

Vashsa giggles as Puddles rises to follow Ferris. "I think he likes you."
Turning to the valet El smiles "Can a shopping trip be arranged good sir?" Before the man can answer she rises from where she sits beside Tiberius, her perfume lingering and dancing seductively in the warrior's nostrils, and sways provocatively across the floor to where Vasha stands. Draping an arm around the girls shoulders she swings her steely gaze back onto the waiting servant "Please see what you can do for us" she purrs "You do want us to appear our best at the wedding don't you? And I'd, nay we" she amends squeezing Vasha tightly "would be ever so grateful".

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, uh," the man seems a bit unnerved, "I'm sorry, but you probably aren't going to have enough time. The ferry should be here in a few minutes, and if you miss this one, you'll have to come in later with the bride's non-family guests and miss some of the festivities. I'm sure you have something appropriate to wear with royalty, or if you don't, perhaps you can find something to borrow at the palace."

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

D20Dazza said:
El's eyes lock on Tiberius, her gaze following the strong line of his jaw, she liked what she saw, "I'm afraid that the language of the Empire is beyond my simple skills" she says, her voice low and husky "But much can be learnt from melodies, phrasings and tones" she laughs "It's the thory behind the song as much as the song itself that I will enjoy, that and hearing you sing. So sing for us good knight, sing for your supper"
“Sadly, singing is something I have had little cause to practice, so my skills are somewhat lacking in that area. Add to that, that I haven’t sung anything at all in some time, so I think I’ll do everyone a favour and abstain for the time being, if you don’t mind,” Tiberius chuckles, hoping to defer Elmurien’s request for a little while at least.

Remove ads