Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
"Oh, well, El, maybe we can come up with something. I have a few dresses in my pack, maybe one might fit you, or we can arange for something. I'm sure my Brother will take care of us." Vasha says.
"You have a brother? El gasps "And a wardrobe? Perhaps between the two of us we can concoct something that will do in a pinch. Will your brother perhaps orgainse us the services of a seamstress?"

Bront

The man with the probe
D20Dazza said:
"You have a brother? El gasps "And a wardrobe? Perhaps between the two of us we can concoct something that will do in a pinch. Will your brother perhaps orgainse us the services of a seamstress?"
"Bertram... I mean Ammon. He became my Brother on Arris," Vasha says matter of factly.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
"Bertram... I mean Ammon. He became my Brother on Arris," Vasha says matter of factly.
"Perhaps not as intriguing as a blood relative" El drawls, her lips parting suggestively "But still a relationship worth...cultivating I would think"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Vasha was it? You mentioned that in your travels you became a brother to Ammon. Now that is a story to hear. But, I wonder how we all know our dear groom. And how we all came to be here at his wedding." asks the Mythweaver.

Bront

The man with the probe
"He..." Vasha seems to struggle for a bit to talk about this, "he helped save me many times when I went looking into what happened to Daddy. We were very close, but only as close as he felt was comfortable once he mentioned he was getting married."

OOC: I asked this already E13, didn't get much of a responce ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I met Kanarv, or rather Ammon, after I had discovered a libram that referenced an ancient civilisation in uncharted Wildspace. As I attempted to find a way to reach the location, I met him and he joined me on my journey and paid to charter a ship us. The civilisation was now in ruins, but some of the spirits of the former residents still lingered, and so the two of us had to constantly battle our way through each room, successfully excavating one room with interesting archaeological and magical finds before we were forced to flee the accursed place. Since then I've had occasional letters from Ammon, the latest was an invitation to this wedding." replies the Mythweaver.

ooc: sorry, missed it. Last couple of weeks has been hell at work, I've tried to keep up with everything, but a few posts might have been skimmed over in the interim.

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
"I met Kanarv, or rather Ammon, after I had discovered a libram that referenced an ancient civilisation in uncharted Wildspace. As I attempted to find a way to reach the location, I met him and he joined me on my journey and paid to charter a ship us. The civilisation was now in ruins, but some of the spirits of the former residents still lingered, and so the two of us had to constantly battle our way through each room, successfully excavating one room with interesting archaeological and magical finds before we were forced to flee the accursed place. Since then I've had occasional letters from Ammon, the latest was an invitation to this wedding." replies the Mythweaver.

ooc: sorry, missed it. Last couple of weeks has been hell at work, I've tried to keep up with everything, but a few posts might have been skimmed over in the interim.
OOC: Sorite :)

"Wow, sounds like you had quite an adventure," Vasha says, sounding suitibly impressed. "My tale is a little less... uplifting."

D20Dazza

Explorer
Bront said:
OOC: Sorite :)

"Wow, sounds like you had quite an adventure," Vasha says, sounding suitibly impressed. "My tale is a little less... uplifting."
"And mine is for Ammon and I to know" Elmuriel says with a throaty giggle, a sly grin and a wink before flouncing over to a coach and dropping lazily into it "I'm bored, or maybe pre-occupied" she says with a sigh "How long until we're allowed off this thing?" she asks of the valet as she waves her hand around the room "It can take quite a while for a lady to prepare herself for a wedding after all"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D’Elchant, male Sacra

Ferris listened to the tales, approvingly. It was much as Ferris remembered his own adventures. The memories were pleasant and lingered enjoyably.

Watching El and her antics made Ferris laugh appreciably. He smiled at her and kept his thoughts to himself, patting the dog and enjoying everyone's company.

Remove ads