Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"I suppose, Vasha, is it?" Ferris replied, casually. "I haven't had a great deal of time to . . . play in the water . . . except the occasion pool party of relaxing in a spa. Mmmm . . . warm, tender, loving touch, you say? That does sound interesting."

Ferris sat up from his stretch and scratched Puddles gently but firmly behind his ear, having removed his gauntlet as he sat up.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Oh, well, El, maybe we can come up with something. I have a few dresses in my pack, maybe one might fit you, or we can arange for something. I'm sure my Brother will take care of us." Vasha says.
Keia said:
"I suppose, Vasha, is it?" Ferris replied, casually. "I haven't had a great deal of time to . . . play in the water . . . except the occasion pool party of relaxing in a spa. Mmmm . . . warm, tender, loving touch, you say? That does sound interesting."

Ferris sat up from his stretch and scratched Puddles gently but firmly behind his ear, having removed his gauntlet as he sat up.
"I could probably arange it, but the ferrymen might not like all that water in here," Vasha says gigling.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Ferris D’Elchant, male Sacra

Ferris grinned at the thought . . . and at the young nymph's giggle - so pure and innocent sounding. He nodded his head in agreement with her - the last thing Ferris wanted was to anger someone or be forced to leave before the party had even started.

"Perhaps you are correct, Vasha," Ferris replied smoothly, "I suppose it will have to wait for a suitable time between the festivities . . . and when I am not wearing so much heavy metal."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I'd hoped to find another suit for the wedding myself, but I shall have to see what else I've brought with me. I too would like to hear you tales Tiberius, in song or not. As a collector of tales I am sure that I could recipricate." says the little grey guy.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Well, we’ll have to see what eventuates, though I don’t have an abundance of tales to tell...especially if you wish to hear something that doesn’t relate to military matters,” Tiberius declares earnestly, as he ponders why his lore is so eagerly sought.

Bront

The man with the probe
Keia said:
Ferris grinned at the thought . . . and at the young nymph's giggle - so pure and innocent sounding. He nodded his head in agreement with her - the last thing Ferris wanted was to anger someone or be forced to leave before the party had even started.

"Perhaps you are correct, Vasha," Ferris replied smoothly, "I suppose it will have to wait for a suitable time between the festivities . . . and when I am not wearing so much heavy metal."
"No, likely not. You'd have trouble swimming in that anyway. Besides, swiming's always more fun when there's nothing between you and the water," Vasha replies with a bright smile. "So, what brings you all here to the wedding? Did you meet him on his Jerinah?"

unleashed

First Post

“Indeed, that’s always the best way to enjoy a good soak,” Tiberius remarks with a grin, glad for the change of topics. “Well, he invited me before we parted company some time ago, so I was already on my way here when the formal invitation finally caught up with me. As for meeting him during his Jennah...yes, I suppose so, if you’re referring to his latest lengthy journey through the spheres.”

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods, "Yes, that is what they call his journy here. I waited over a year once I arived, and it was some time before when I met him, honestly I'm not sure how long," she pauses at that a moment before she continues. "It wouldn't suprise me if he had been journying for over 3 years."

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I only met him in the last few months or so, but he definitely sounded like he was happy for his journeying to be coming to an end, and his life with Lynestra to start,” Tiberius observes, smiling pleasantly.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Vasha said:
"No, likely not. You'd have trouble swimming in that anyway. Besides, swiming's always more fun when there's nothing between you and the water," Vasha replies with a bright smile. "So, what brings you all here to the wedding? Did you meet him on his Jerinah?"

"True . . . True," Ferris replied, with a knowing smile. He nodded his head in agreement as the man with the metal hawk spoke. Ferris too had met the man on his travels.

Remove ads