Invasion of Mori - IC [3.5][CE/NE][planar]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"It was our first idea to infiltrate the city under the guise of carnival-folk to determine the strength of their defenses and to see if there were any nasty surprises. But if we feel the need to split the party and antagonize the goblins, that's also an option, I suppose," Gabriel says pleasently, smiling at Silhouette. "I'd prefer not to fight on multiple fronts, however. It could be that while I seduce the city, the goblins might start worshiping Snargle and Rose, and end up starting a holy war, and then where would we be?"

Gabriel laughs shortly at that mental image.

"Ah, but for amusement value alone I should welcome such a thing. By all means, let our fiercesome friends tend to the goblins whilst I ply my face and talents amongst the humans. Silhouette child, shall you be joining me in this little game?"

Bloodweaver1

First Post
There is the sound of shuffled gear as the large Gargoyle begins to gather his gear together. It is the only indication he shows that he is in agreement with the proposed espionage plan.

Shayuri

First Post
"It has risks...but no worse than trying to hide Snargle in a human city. Especially with his appetites. But if you have other ideas, I'm all ears."

"As for what my plans for myself are...I think the human city will be better suited to me. Do you prefer company or to work alone, Gabriel?"

(OOC - We might wanna do some OOC formalizing in the OOC thread just to make sure everyone's okay with our final plan. I want to be sure to be clear that Sil's brainstorming at this point...the carnival idea is still on the table, though I'm thinking we might do well to split up, so our nonhumans have more to do than just sit in cages and look threatening. :))

moritheil

First Post
Roillard peers at the bard and beguiler. "So our plan for now is to infiltrate both the city and the goblins, and gather information? Do you have plans to keep in touch, or will everyone return after some specified time?"

Shayuri

First Post
"We are at this point making plans, Roillard," Silhouette says patiently.

"Communication would be among the things we'll be addressing, yes."

moritheil

First Post
"Ah, forgive my impertinence," says the human. "I just wanted to be sure I didn't . . . miss anything." He pauses for a moment.

"I can give you a rough idea of where the goblins might be camped, though they will have surely moved around some."

Voadam

Legend
moritheil said:
"Ah, forgive my impertinence," says the human. "I just wanted to be sure I didn't . . . miss anything." He pauses for a moment.

"I can give you a rough idea of where the goblins might be camped, though they will have surely moved around some."

"Tell me about them. How big a horde they got? If the humans turned angels upon them I can work with that hate." He smacks his lips and grins. "I'm looking forward to some goblin. Be a damn shame if one didn't take me to their king right away."

moritheil

First Post
"I would estimate the goblin hordes at about 10,000. Grashak, the chieftain of a local tribe, united many tribes under his rule and declared his intent to create a goblin nation. Their forces include not only goblins and bugbears but also trolls, giants, and ogres."

Voidrazor

First Post
Once again Kaelvorr appears suddenly, it emaciated frame lurking just behind the others. "Although there are tactical disadvantages to splitting up, they pale in comparison to acting in ignorance. If Roillard truth, Snargle and the gargoyle will blend in well enough with the goblins. Aldred and Rose are another matter however. The former may be able to infiltrate the lady's camp, but a three way split seems a bit much. My phylactery can disguise one of them, and I, of course, should be able to remain unnoticed amongst either the goblins or humans. Perhaps, one of the rest of you has a solution? If not, my servant Telairnys, or Hanaav can put something together, but it would take some time."

Pyrex

First Post
"Splitting three ways leaves us too vulnerable. Rose and I should accompany one of the two other groups through disguise or concealment."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases