Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Cool--I think someone can summon water, so just rations will be fine. Lot, are in Orussus, so you can find a buyer for half-price lickety-split. Whenever everyone's ready, give me marching order and watch order (plus tent/sleeping bag arrangements, if any) and we're off!)

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Cool--I think someone can summon water, so just rations will be fine. Lot, are in Orussus, so you can find a buyer for half-price lickety-split. Whenever everyone's ready, give me marching order and watch order (plus tent/sleeping bag arrangements, if any) and we're off!)

Marching order if everyone agrees

Rhys
Bran
Findoram
Irene
Eskon

ooc: my reasoning is put a fighter type up front with Eskon near Irene(she is carrying his armor) and have healer in middle where he can help everyone.

Lot

First Post
((OOC: Eskon's money use: 72 gp + 20 gp gift + 25 from potion = 117 gp. 117 gp - 75 for light horse -10 for riding saddle = 32 gp left. He will ride the first horse with sword and shield and have his second horse carry his equipment, armor, and Irene. Also, Eskon can take third watch.))

B4cchus

Explorer
The marching order seems fine.
As for watch order: it would be a good idea to put findoram and irene in first and last watch, since they need thier rest for spells. With that, everybody would take a 2 hour watch.

Watch order if everybody agrees:
Findoram
Rhys
Eskon
Bran
Irene

Remove ads