Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's everything generic. Anyone have anything specific they want to do? Otherwise, post something like "Onward!" or "All set!" and we're ready to go :))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Either way for rolling. That's a fair enough idea for the character sheets--everyone can edit their first post with links to them (Bacchus, BigB, and you have links in your sigs too).)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Bret waves them off as they ride to the southeast hard and fast, making record time and camping through each night with the previously ascribed watch order. After a few days on the road, they notice some injured looking hobgoblins in the distance that seem to be retreating off the road and heading northeast, carrying some dead with them.*

B4cchus

Explorer
"Do you guys see that? We should go and look wgat that is all about. Can't mean nothing but trouble" Findoram makes eye contact with several in the group. If he gets confirmation on his idea to go and have a look he spurs his horse to make a run for the hobgoblins.

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Those guys are either really unlucky running into us like this, or pretending to be very unlucky to run into us like this. Either way, I'm not getting closer without preparing myself for combat. I've never liked goblins, hob or not." Irene says, followed by casting Mage Armor on herself.

OoC:
[SBLOCK]
Mage Armor, duration 4 hours, +4 to AC. Irene new AC: 18.

Spells remaining:
0 (4+1): Read Magic, Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Ghost Sound
1 (4+1): Mage Armor, Sleep, Charm Person, Color Spray, Color Spray
2 (3+1): Acid Arrow, Acid Arrow, Mirror Image, Invisibility
Spell DC: 10 + 3 (int) + Spell Level, +1 on Illusion spells (Spell Focus)[/SBLOCK]

When done casting, Irene signals she's ready to go closer.

Remove ads