Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]

JRYoung

First Post
"Thank you sire, you are most generous" Rethlin bows low. "To make the Manor more secure I would suggest a few improvements. The mechanical hounds were quite effective, especially in slowing us down. With tougher armor they would be even more of a deterrant. The trick ladder was very effective indeed, be sure it is difficult to detect from the top. It seemed to work very well on us :) Lastly, the doors and windows were not trapped, that added level of protection might pay off."

"I'm glad we could be of service. I thank you, the church of the Silver Flame thanks you..."

OOC: Well done all!

IcyCool

First Post
Guardian nods to Johan, "I can think of only one addition to add to those already under consideration, and that would be some sort of nearby patrol. Given the sheer amount of time we had to search the place unmolested, we could have been stopped much earlier had someone alerted the watch."

Guardian turns to his companions, "We seem to work well together. I hope that I will have the opportunity to do so again. I am sure I will see you again at the Tower's Shard."

OOC: Good game everyone. I look forward to gaming with you folks again soon.

With the current payment, how much does that work out to each?

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

Patlin said:
"Do you have any suggestions in terms of making the manor more secure?"

"Oh I think the hellhound is enough to deter any burglars, don't you think?" he says with a smile. "Other than that," he continues, "I concur with the other suggestions. Also, if someone tries to enter through the front door, you should trap it with a combination Color Spray and Alarm spells. That way you temporarily incapacitate the burglar and give your guard ample time to respond to the alarm."

OOC: Good work, everyone.

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz will stay quiet save a Thank you.

As the group leaves Fritz will attempt to follow any of the party back to the Towers Shard after retrieving Liam from outside.

ooc: so what is the exp tally for us then?

Patlin

Explorer
IcyCool said:
With the current payment, how much does that work out to each?[/i]

I believe their are currently 4 of you, so the 2,000 gp would be 500 gp each, in addition to the advance you recieved at the begining of the adventure.

Patlin

Explorer
Ah! Yes, thanks. I was more focused on "down to DMing two at once, may breath occasionally" but DM credits are nice too. ;)

Patlin

Explorer
Johan thanks you, and indicates that he will make a record of your assistance in this matter should his house need any similar work done in the future.

ooc: Thanks for playing everyone!

Remove ads