Explorer
Initiative
Hellhound: 24
Rethlin: 16
Fritz: 10
Gimble: 7
Guardian: KO, stable

Round 1 Begins
Hearing other foes nearby, the Hellhound hesitates for a moment before finishing off Guardian. (Full defends.)

In spite of its caution, Rethlin manages to hit it with his arrow, dealing 3 damage, causing it to growl in rage.

[Fritz is up.]

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Did you win the matches?

And not to worry, if things get to "hot", we've got that nifty stick that will end our adventure and teleport us to safety.

IamTheTest

First Post
ooc: Yeah I won the first 6-1 6-0 and the second 6-0 6-0. All in all it was a good weekend for tennis. Lately my game has been coming together nicely.

Patlin

Explorer
Round 1 Continues
Fritz fires off a crossbow bolt wildly, and looks around for usefull items. He sees a couch and a pair of chairs covered with dropcloths, and a small stand of fireplace tools.

[Gimble is up.]

IamTheTest

First Post
ooc: Im not sure if Im allowed to talk strategy so Ill put in spoilers.

[sblock=idea]could we fasten some kind of rope to the couch and use it as an anchor so that we can safely climb down the tunnel? I may be mistaken but it seems like a ways down and I dont think I could survive the falling damage.[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Gimble climbs the rest of the way down if needed.

Gimble looks down the shaft, noting that all of the rungs (which previously had formed a ladder) fell out of the wall when the trap triggered. Only the fact that the adventurers had ellected to wait for Guardian to climb all the way down before starting after him prevented there from being multiple victims of the ladder trap.

With no ladder, climbing down becomes a complicated proposition at best. Does he wish to jump, remain topside, or try something else?

ooc: By the way, who has the 'we surrender!' item? Hopefully not one of the characters we've lost!

Remove ads