Grafts

gnfnrf

First Post
Do any WotC published sources have mechanical grafts?

I distinctly remember a prestige class or something that involved becoming mechanical, but I can't find it.

Also, are there any other sources of grafts than the following? Libris Mortis has undead grafts, Lords of Madness has abberent grafts, Magic of Ebberon has daelkyr grafts, and Dragon Magic has draconic grafts.

I'm looking to make construct grafted foes for a game I'm writing, and I'd like some kind of guidelines to make them work smoothly. I can convert the other graft types, but I swore this was already done somewhere.

--
gnfnrf

Iku Rex

Explorer
Faiths of Eberron has construct grafts.
The prestige class you remember is probably the Renegade Mastermaker from Magic of Eberron.

As for other grafts:
Fiend Folio has aboleth, beholder, fiendish, ilithid, maug (constructs), undead and yuan-ti grafts.
Libris Mortis has undead grafts.
Lords of Madness has aboleth, ilithid and silthilar grafts.
Races of the Dragon has draconic grafts.
Magic of Eberron has deathless, elemental and plant grafts.

Edit: I don't remember seeing daelkyr grafts anywhere. You may be thinking of daelkyr symbionts. Interestingly, a few of those make good effigies (construct template from Complete Arcane). An effigy tentacle whip (ECS 300) is a cool weapon for a construct-wannabe spellcaster.

Last edited:

atomn

Explorer
The Fiend Folio has a whole bunch (aberrant, demon, undead, yuan-ti and those big living construct guys). Magic of Eberron has a PrC that lets you replace body parts.

Remove ads