The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Venisad

First Post
Well, I cannot remember anyone else and didn't have much contacts, yes much deal with it, oh thee well...

Don't worry, Dontella, you got NWN, so no need to fret so much.. crack a whip though, maybe it will get others to help?

*sniffles*

No one misses Nicholaus?

Anyone?

*ponders after his moment of melodrama*

I know of one I haven't seen in a very, very long time... Cryeana, I think its spelled that way...

*is an old vampy after all*

Venisad

First Post
Chelyrra? (spelling)

Well, I forget some of the other Drow that I've seen... must like that sub status a lot?

As for Cry, I've seen her on, oh, maybe a week or three ago, somewhere inbetween there

Tharivious

First Post
Venisad said:
Chelyrra? (spelling)
Her player is still around under other names. I'll leave it to her to name herself or not. :p

I think the Chelyrra character wound up on the back burner since most of the Sril've Cress management players are either bogged down with real life (Sev'anar and Re'shak's players), or have a computer that likes to argue with Flashchat (Jaehral/Korruute'mas, aka, me). The same probably goes for most Cress characters, the numbers just aren't there to make them solid right now.

I really ought to try organizing a few planned showings for the House in their stead, one of these days... *adds that to the idea pool*

*laughs*

I'm horrible aren't I!

But its good to know that he's still loved, even though he's off doing Nichy things, jeje.

*eats the offered cookie as he ponders another name*

There was a Cade and another chara that sounded alot like Belaros (meaning Nightshade), he was some sort of demon, the chara manage to pull one of those evil groups after the Viles went silent.

Tabita

First Post
group got nuked months ago, the leader and core members gone the group vanished, some players still around, but i dont know bout everyone of them ^^

Remove ads