The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Tharivious

First Post
Bhryn said:
Davon moved up to Glasgow and is busy with job and life!
And here I thought he just gave up on trying to sign a peace treaty between his computer and FlashChat. :p

Enelya said:
I thought they RPed on Dykal?
They began it, actually. :p

They're doing good, for the most part. They left ISRP shortly after founding Dykal, due to the IP chat-ban from Wizards of one of the founders. It suits their style and preferences better, and it allows them to work within their own systems of operation. Thankfully, they've also set aside their former animosity toward the ISRP in recent years. Greener pastures and growing wisdom, and such.

The ol' mechalizard, Nocturan, is still here though, sort of *wink wink*. Not sure on the others, though, I lost track of most of them when Nugan and I had our falling out, and never got back in touch with them when reconciliations were made.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
I must be one of the luckier ones then ;). I still get to play from time to time when the mood takes him, mostly in IMs.

Ohhh, and what happened to Vapora? Was that how it was spelt?

I shelved her. Her storyline ran it's course, and she's moved to better positions in her church's hierarchy (meaning she killed a whoooooooole lot of other people). She runs a small (And occassionally growing) network of Sharran church's and cults along Faerun's Sword Coast right now. All from her spiffy coffin (and occassionally kills the leader of another cult/church and assimilates it into her network).

{edit}

She's on a request only basis as well if you want her. Same with Babylon. Serious lack of Vampires these days to have need to play a Slayer . . .

Last edited:

Venisad

First Post
Guardian_Dariuss
Nevine

I don't think I've seen Thanrioyn (sorry, spelling) either

Or Dontella (player, not character)

some may have been said...

But, Dontella, Rajak, Guardian_Dariuss, and if possible Pounamu need to get together again and have a discussion about Camels.. with scored pen tails and pinchers hiding in the camel humps

Amets

First Post
o_O

*sings*

Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind

*chuckles some and wanders off, pondering those pages for names as well!*

Dontella

First Post
Guardian Darrius - Is around, just in different forms. He's sneaky like that.

Nevine- Is a bum. :D Kidding Nev, I adore you. Nevine is very busy with his real life, and college stuffs. Thus he does not have very much time lately, alas.

Dontella- Is Me! Was I lost?

Dontella

First Post
Oh..

Lookie I am found!

Dontella the character.. spends most of her time running a hospice, orphanage, babysitting and playing mommy. Not much time for taverns..

Me the player, I have a strange NWN obsession that consumes my time and presumably my soul.. mmmmm.. yum.

Last edited:

Venisad

First Post
This one has NWN 2?

So, I'll just read over how Pou discovered what a Kah-Mel was.

-------------------------------------------

What about the other great villains and good guys of way back?

Last edited:

Dontella

First Post
NWN2.. is terrible IMHO.

I'll stick with NWN, and my PW Server.

I don't think anyone knows where the people I listed have gotten to.. *sighs* ah well I'll just be old in the corner.

Remove ads