The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Alek

First Post
Enelya said:
Alysssa retired. She still delights the internet.

That could mean so many different things, but I'll just assume its one of the less perverted ones and be happy for her player.

Dontella

First Post
Like others have said - if you are very lucky you just might catch that Cranky Old Vampire (hehe, Belaros) over at the Elf Skull. Of course, he is often getting verbally abused by a fiesty elf.. ;)

Okay here are three for me:

Kalanar- a strange little mix, drow and cleric of paladine..
Khalas
Ristamar

I confess, I miss 'em. They were Dragonlance based, and you all know I love that :)

Venisad

First Post
Ah!

I just remebered:

Audearah... I wish I could remember the proper name.. it sounded like: Au-deer-huh, I think... possibly hung around with Bhryn..

Kinetti

First Post
Now, someone I miss is Vanion Silverguard, though it's likely similar to the others, I know he got busy with real-life too. But hey, someone might have heard something I missed. ~~ KC

Bhryn

First Post
Audearah's on sometimes, but she rp's less and less. Her real life is a bit tricky right now.

...heh, I'm not sure she'd like to hear that she 'hung around' with B XD

If anyone asks about Neo_Corpsereliver, as a random aside, he's currently being eaten alive by World of Warcraft... ( I want that game ;_; )

-I- would like to know where the player (Ted) of Aramil / Killion vanished to! He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth :\

Alek

First Post
Bhryn said:
If anyone asks about Neo_Corpsereliver, as a random aside, he's currently being eaten alive by World of Warcraft... ( I want that game ;_; )

Wow...like HUGE wave of nostalgia washed over me at that name, and I don't know why. And no you don't Bhryn, its an addictive, pointless waste of time that slowly tears your soul to shreds and leaves you a hollow husk of a normal human being.

Remove ads