The FFM Demonstration (Velmont): Completed

Master Pelle

First Post
Echo don't see any injured and it seem the FFM demonstrator have already leave the scene. When Echo tried to search through the remaninig of the robots, he don't find any clues who made them. It seem that somebody don't want to leave any clues.

A young man walking up to Gauntlet and said, "Thank you for saving us. I like to repay you by healing your wounds."
Gaunlet's injured started slowly recover much faster than when he using his tine machines inside of his body. The young man then walking to Echo and healing him too.

After the accident, their pilot brough them back to the base while taking the remanining parts of the robots wit them. After week later, they where brought to the commander Ganner about their last mission.
"Greeting! You have successful taking care of the mission. Because of your effort, the school of MSOT have made agreement that they will propely send in their full trained student to our force. The FFM don't have acted pretty much in this accident. About those robot who you have fought against... We have tried to gather any clues of about them but sadly we don't find anything. We have even tried to looking at their memory core too but it seem it have been all erased after it got destroyed... Commander Ganner said as he turn around.
"But to tell you truth... I think it was FFM was behind it because it only target at the students but I don't have enough evidence to claim it was FFM. You are now dissmissed!

OOC:

Echo and Gautlet is not fulled healed and recover a HP.

And now we finally finish the mission. This mission is quit short is because I want to see how it work out. Look at Character Tracking Tread for your character's reward.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: By the way, I complete forgot to confirm that Master Pelle have 2 DM credits for running this adventure.

Short and sweet adventure, it's fun to have some fo them once in a while.

Remove ads