• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Midnight Chronicels - INDIE FANTASY FILM!

Izrador

First Post
Hello all! Izrador here, evil ruler of Aryth from the Midnight roleplaying game.

Just wanted to give a shout out to everyone here at EN World and let you all know about our independent fantasy film that's based on the Midnight d20 universe! MIDNIGHT CHRONICLES is currently in post-production after four long months of shooting and we're eagerly anticipating the release of our little movie!

Please stop on by our website at: www.midnight-film.com and check out our trailer. We also have behind-the-scenes documentaries, downloadable wallpapers, photo galleries, and a forum board of our own where you can stop by, say hi, and win all kinds of free swag.

Hope to see you there!
orcs.jpg

Banshee16

First Post
I think you'll find that many ENWorlders have heard of this upcoming film, and we're waiting with interest to see how it turns out...:)

Banshee

Aries_Omega

Explorer
I have already email a contact on the website to find out more. Once again for those who don't know...I live in Northern Virgina, near DC and am willing to hype the movie/spread the word and do whatever it takes to get the word out about this film. I tell you even the non-gamer friends of mine were like "ahh cool...new movie from Sony Pictures". This looks like a great movie.

mmadsen

First Post
Izrador said:
Please stop on by our website at: www.midnight-film.com and check out our trailer. We also have behind-the-scenes documentaries, downloadable wallpapers, photo galleries, and a forum board of our own where you can stop by, say hi, and win all kinds of free swag.
I recommend uploading the trailers, documentaries, etc. to YouTube yourselves, so you can control the quality, while still taking advantage of YouTube's resources.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Izzy,

I think that Banshee is right. We here at EN World are VERY interested to see how this turns out. Especially if they can get you to look right. ;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
They were running the preview of this non-stop at the Fantasy Flight Games booth last Gen Con. I'm really eager to see this!

Remove ads