Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Heh, I couldn't tell you its AC, HP, to hit, or damage, but I do know it has 6 Charisma because I've dealt with a Bulette and Ego Whip before. Of course, the disadvantage of Ego Whip is that it doesn't stack at all with the attacks of the rest of the party, so one will render the other meaningless)

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard watches the large creature jump into the air... mouth open... stunned.
His blow was solid, a direct hit upon the shell of the beast that seemed to do absolutely nothing! With the shock of his hit still vibrating up his blade and through his arms, the claws of the burrowing beast come slamming into him...
"CRAP!", the young warrior screams in as much frustration as pain.
The beast seems to land awkwardly, unmoving, Richard moves forward, carefully.
Rystil Arden said:
"It is disabled for the moment. Please, could we strive to be a bit more defensive as I suggested, perhaps tending to Lucien before his life slips away?" Lasair requests
The mind witch's assurance that the creature is now stunned does little to convince him as he sees his comrades down or bleeding badly. 'We have to take this thing out Now!' the fighter thinks, as he tries to strike the creatures' head or vulnerable area within reach. [sblock=DM] HUZZAH! Natural 20! At last I might actually see Rich do some good in a fight! Rolled damage was 10 BTW, I hope you don't mind my fleshing out my actions a bit, my first attack roll of 15 was just a "miss". I like to embellish a bit, say I hit but the things shell is so thick that a 15 doesn't get through... if you do not want me to continue to do so, please just let me know.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, I didn't give a move action for Lasair to go with her standard last round or this round--she'll back away from Bulette another 30 feet, both times. In total by her next turn, she should be 90 or more feet away)

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Through a haze of red, Rinya sees Lucian fall. Seeing the landshark incapacitated by Lasair's magic, Rinya rushes to Lucien's aid.

ooc: Move to Lucien
End rage( If I have to. I think a heal check will require patience/concentration. Otherwise stay in rage.)
Untrained heal check. 1d20+1=18

Rage round 1 of 6Fatigued(-2 STR & DEX)
AC 14
hp 12 of 30

Manzanita

First Post
Through the haze of battle, Rowan curses the lack of a healer in the party, proabably not for the last time.

Rowan knows his place, though, and slams the beast again with his guisarme, this time reminding himself to get his greatsword back if they have to battle another landshark.

OOC: MW guisarme: +10 2d4+9 to hit 16 dmg 13

Patlin

Explorer
Round 2
Rinya forces herself to calm down, and a haze of fatigue falls upon her. She goes to Lucien, and manages to stop his bleeding.

Richard follows up his prior attack, which was deflected by the Bulette's armor, with a solid hit for 10 damage.

The Bullette wobbles a bit, still able to defend itself but failing to take any action this round.

Lasair seeks to press his advantage, but the creature shrugs off the greater part of his attack. DC 16 Will Save for Ego Whip (1d20+6=26, 1d4=3) (1 point charisma damage)

Lucien is stable at -7.

Rowan pounds on the heavilly armored monster, but without effect.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It can press its attack now--beware. It is highly likely to be defeated on the next attack, and I guarantee it will go down in two," Lasair warns.

*Safely at 90 feet, Lasair uses another Ego Whip. If the Bulette moves towards her, she'll also move back.*

Heckler

First Post
Rinya stands over Lucien and takes a defensive stance, hoping to protect them both from the beast.

ooc: Assuming she had to drop her sword to perform first aid, so she'll draw her dagger rather than risk provoking an AoO.

Full Defensive(+4 AC)
Fatigued(-2 STR & DEX)
New AC 18
hp 12 of 30

Remove ads