Ashin's Commission, RA Style--All but Michael

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aglaia leads Ironwolf back into a confessional booth if it's just the two, or if others come along as well, she heads for her room in the back.*

"Okay, I'm not sure about this, but some of the texts of Hyrag on record at my old church spoke of a demonic presence that was sealed deep in the mines long ago, during the time that this territory was controlled by the Medibarian Empire. If my this is true, then holy warriors of great strength will be needed to destroy it--I didn't dare try to search for it myself because I would have been in danger and the people need my guidance to remain strong and courageous in the face of adversity, and to keep this place safe, but with you here, perhaps Hyrag has sent us the providence I prayed for every day!"

Patlin

Explorer
"Well, it would be an unlikely coincidence, but..."

Ironwolf describes the dungeon the group found on the way, and asks if it might be related.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, I really don't think that could possibly be where the cause will be found, but it could be a side effect of the evil breaking its seal and stirring...Or perhaps not."

B4cchus

Explorer
Hulgyr waits patiently while Ironwolf and the priestess discuss in the back. He gives a scared child an occasional smile, which probaby scares it even more.

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity lets Ironwolf do the talking as well, she always felt uncomfortable in social situations. She'll nod positively though if he does offer their assistance.

Patlin

Explorer
"Very well, it does seem unlikely. Where should we look for the source of the problem? Is there a mine entrance near here?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Aye. There is a mine entrance to the east of town. Truly, if you will do this for us, then you are heroes to all the people of Duvik! You seem tired, as if you had been traveling for some time. If you need rest or a warm meal before you go, it would be our pleasure to feast our heroes, though the feast won't be as large as it might be once this is solved and the Fallonese are dispersed, allowing us to resume trade with the outside world--the rocky soil here isn't great for farming, but usually the rich veins bring us more than enough wealth to trade for the remaining food."

Patlin

Explorer
"We'd be happy to help. Resting up before hand would probably be wise, but we have one additional concern. We had to leave our horses outside of town due to the rough terrain. We'd like to have them recovered and cared for before we head down into this dungeon. Would you be able to assist us in that?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Hmm...I'm afraid it isn't safe for the villagers to be out and about too long due to the Fallonese and worse roaming about--I couldn't in good conscience ask that of anyone, though I can see if they volunteer. You understand, don't you? Where did you leave the horses, anyway? I've heard you came down the slope--couldn't you have just rode north until the slope came down and then come around? It would work except that that's a bit too close to where the Fallonese keep a post for comfort."

Patlin

Explorer
"If not a guide, perhaps a map? We looked to the south, and found nothing navigable for some distance. Knowing the falonese position and the location of the navigable path would help."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases