Sale Emergency commission call - March 2024

Flygohr

Character Artist and Illustrator
Hey everyone,

I'm here with some important news. As many of you know, I've been pouring my heart and soul into my fantasy art freelancing journey. But recently, I've hit a rough patch and could really use your support.

1.jpg

I've written a longer article here, but let me give you the lowdown: after facing burnout, depression, and the loss of my younger brother, I'm now dealing with some unexpected expenses that I simply can't handle alone. To keep Flygohr afloat, I need to fill 28 art commission slots by the end of March. It's a tall order, but I'm determined to make it work.

Every commission not only helps me financially but also allows me to connect with you on a deeper level. I've had the pleasure of bringing your characters and worlds to life through my illustrations, and I cherish every opportunity to do so.

If you're unfamiliar with my work, check out my portfolio website for all the details. Booking a slot is easy—just head over to my art commissions website, buy directly from my Ko‑fi page, or message me on social media - I'm leaving all the links below. And if you can't afford a commission right now, even a small donation on Ko‑fi goes a long way in helping me reach my goals.

2.jpg

As always, I'm committed to providing top-notch service, with free revisions and full commercial licenses included. And while there may be a bit of a wait due to high demand, I promise it'll be worth it.

Some reviews my kind-hearted clients left me over the years:
★★★★★
As of this comment, this is the third (and not last) time I've commissioned Flygohr. He's great to work with and I love seeing the ideas I've had become actual drawings. Quick replies, excellent art, and good prices are what you can expect and I'm definitely gonna commission him for more pieces in the future!
u/Satherian
★★★★★
I recently worked with Flygohr to commission an original character/creature for a hobby project game I am making. Flygohr was very quick to reply and carried out my vision flawlessly. It was all handled very professionally and worked with me to revise anything that was done. I HIGHLY recommend Flygohr for any projects you may have. You WILL be happy with the result. Pleasure to work with and the work is top notch.11/10
u/OfficialDodo
★★★★★
I contacted Flygohr for a last minute, rush commission. Despite the tight deadline, the replies were prompt and professional. The artpiece turned out phenomenally. Flyghor was receptive to, and quickly implemented, all changes I requested and kept me updated at every step of the process. A phenomenal artist to work with.
u/CounterProgram883

Starting today I’ll proceed to update all of my social media channels with the emergency commissions info. If you can’t book a commission, and can’t donate, you can still help by spreading the word!
  • Flygohr on Reddit - Consider following and enabling notifications to upvote my commission posts there
  • Flygohr on Twitter - Any like, comment, or retweet is helpful!
  • Flygohr on Bluesky - Same as with Twitter, liking, commenting, and reblogging definitely make a difference
  • Flygohr on Instagram - Consider following to share and save the posts I make to boost me into the algorithm
I'm counting on your support to see me through this tough time. Whether it's booking a commission, donating on Ko-fi, or simply spreading the word on social media, every bit helps.

Thanks for being part of my journey. More updates will follow in the next days and throughout all of March.

Cheers,
Flygohr

Flygohr

Hey fellow roleplayers, I need your help! I've got only one order and a few donations this far, I'm confident I can deliver more 😊

Flygohr

Hey, quick update: I'm down to 20 slots left out of the original 28. Please consider booking before I get the slots filled at the end of the month!

Remove ads