Sale Experienced character artist and illustrator looking for work

Flygohr

Character Artist and Illustrator
Greetings, En World! I'm Gabriele, known as Flygohr, a seasoned digital artist specializing in fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. As a Dungeon Master and avid gamer, I intimately understand the needs of both players and DMs.

Quick look:
Features:
  • Truly passionate about fantasy, science fiction, and worldbuilding
  • Actual DM and player of a wide variety of tabletop games
  • 10+ years of experience in the field, with dozens of stellar testimonials (check pinned post on my profile)
  • Free, unlimited revisions at every stage of the drawing process
  • Extensive delivery package with original files, optimizations, and lifetime commercial license included from the get go
  • Unique, stylized technique honed over years of delivering thousands of art assets
  • No AI used, everything I deliver is hand crafted from the ground up, I guarantee you artisan-level quality

You can find more examples and info on my portfolio site. Or just DM me to get started :) I offer completely FREE consultations, and I have most of my pricing on display there.

Cheers,
Flygohr

Last edited:

Flygohr

Quick update, wanted to share an artwork I delivered recently:
fFr5M8a.png

It's an Air Genasi Monk I did for a client! Above you can see the various stages of the design process, and here's the final:
1W1rWKs.png

Flygohr

Kinda proud of this Elven Alchemist, one of the characters that have been most upvoted on Reddit from last year!
PortfolioIMGs3.jpg

Remove ads