Ashin's Commission, RA Style--All but Michael

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, that's because the easiest dip is to the north. There should be a map in our library somewhere, and I'm not exactly sure where the Fallonese are now--we don't have scouts like they do to tell us of everything's position, I'm afraid."

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf will discuss his plans to reclaim the horses with the priestess in detail, making whatever arrangements he can to ensure they have good stabling to bring the mounts to. After gathering any information available on the local geography, whether by way of maps or mere description, Ironwolf will lead the band of adventurers to reclaim the horses. Once at the camp, if the horses are still there (hopefully!) to be reclaimed the group will mount up and head for the 'dip.' If they can do so without encountering the Fallonese, so much the better. On the way, Ironwolf will regularly scan about, hoping to detect some hint of his psicrystal.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Will they climb up the promontory (faster but more likely to lead to a fall) or circle around to the north and down the reverse of the way they will be going back with the horses?)

Patlin

Explorer
The group will climb the ropes left in place for that purpose, Ironwolf removing his heavy armor for the climb. If the ropes are gone, we may reconsider.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: They are there, but IIRC they do not reach all the way)

ooc: Indeed, that is how I recall it as well. However, it is my hope that they reach down far enough that any fall prior to reaching the rope would have to be fairly minor. We give it a try.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right then!)

*With only a few minor falls leading to a few nasty scrapes and cuts, the group manages to reach the top of the promontory again.*

(OOC: Eternity takes 6 Damage, Almayce takes 8 Damage, Hulgyr easily makes the climb without damage, Ironwolf almost falls but makes it

Putting armour back on right after mounting the promontory?)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases