City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
A Challange is certainly on way to view it, I wouldn't suppose you've learned how to bring peace to others, through your monkly training?

KriticalFailure

First Post
"I have not," The monk replied solemly, "I do not beleive one can bring peace to another, that must be acomplised by that person on their own. However I do believe that I may show them the way if they are willing to listen."

GDI7007

First Post
B4cchus said:
"Please don't forget to mention your field of expertise. We don't want to be sending in a team made up of only wizards on one side and all the clerics with thier healing abilities on the other side."
"Ahh, sorry 'bout that. I'll fix it right up." Quint says while moving to the wall and writing a little more- 'Deal with locks and traps and good at sneaky fighting'

Voda Vosa

First Post
Krindorf keep drinking. The booze starts getting in his head. A bit dizzy, the dwarf approach Hans "Ye'll wake me up when..." he moves his arm in an abarcative manner. "all is set... Then Ah shall go with ye..." he walks a few steps away and fall in a chair, asleep.

Lot

First Post
Lokin re-enters the inn, dressed in polished, new banded armor. The steels bands have a dark, dulled finish to them. On his head sits a new helmet, a simple, slightly pointed helm with rigid cheek and nasal protection. On his left hip is new sword, obviously of expert make despite its complete lack of decoration. Despite his new equipment, he had inexplicably not changed his dirty, wool tabard, mud-spattered boots, or stained gray trousers. Lokin walks over to his old stool by Payne with a smile on his usually stoic face. He turns to Joe as he passes the bartender

"Hi, Joe. An ale, if you wouldn't mind?"

Lokin turns to the common room.

"My name is Lokin Barnwill, for any of you who were not here when I left. I doubt any of you care but the rules are clear. No drinks without an introduction."

Lokin sits down next to Payne, removing his helmet and sipping his newly poured ale.

"Any change in the employment situation?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Though Payne seems ever watchful of the room, with her eyes narrowed in their usual perusal.. she nearly shat her pants when Lokin settles in next to her. Startling awake, she gasps and her hand goes to her dagger in an instinctive motion. The sharpened weapon is quickly removed from its hidey-hole and within her palm before she even realizes that it is her friend Lokin. "Huh?! OH.. uhm.. not that I can tell. I guess that guy.." She motions to the recruiter, ".. is looking for some adventurers, but I believe we're out of his league."

LogicsFate

First Post
G'luck, G'luck, G'luck. In Mearran's high tone it sounds like a song. The Katara continues to intone singing a song in Katara quietly.

Lot

First Post
Lokin turns on his stool to look at the recruiter that Payne mentioned. He eyes the crowd of adventurers already interested.

"Out of his league, eh? I don't know about you, but I'd rather be making money than not. Then again, if I'm going to risk my neck, I'd like it to be for a reward worthy of my moderate skill."

Lokin takes a deep gulp from his ale and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Looks like he's got plenty of interest already, anyway. We'll get the next one, hopefully."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads