City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ximix

First Post
B4cchus said:
Thinks thinks a short while on it and then answers "Well i haven't really thought about that but I think about rewarding it per team and them devidie it amongst themselves."
Quirking a brow at the human the Elf seems lost in though until another person approaches to speak with Hans.
Speaking quickly, Ximix turns to sign his name to the roster. "Upon those conditions I accept."
' Ximix - healer '
. . . is all he writes.

LogicsFate

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
"It saddens me to hear that, I feel that this adventure will be less enjoyable without you. Perhaps you could reconsider?" Munchin inquires, hoping his new found friend will join him.

I'm sorry Munchin Mearran looks back to the poster. Killing ants, no matter the size, is not a job I'd be comfortable taking. I wish you well though, my your two aspects come to terms.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Ahhh, I did not add my abilities to the sign up sheet. Forgive me. I shall correct my mistake." Saithnar says while walking back to the board and witing a bit more beside his name.... 'Powers of the mind to befriend, befuddle, or just damage if all else fails'

"Now, before things get started, I shall venture out for a moment to procure some last minute items that could be of good use." The red haired man proclaims. Raising the hood of his cloak over his head, he walks out the front door of the Inn with his staff thumping beside his every step...

...A bit later, he returns through the doors, carrying a small bag with additional equipment including a few new healing potions to supplement what he already had.

Last edited:

KriticalFailure

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I'm sorry Munchin Mearran looks back to the poster. Killing ants, no matter the size, is not a job I'd be comfortable taking. I wish you well though, my your two aspects come to terms.

"It is alright" Munchin sighs "Hopefully our paths will cross once more. In the meantime, I think I shall grab a seat, care to join me?"

LogicsFate

First Post
I would love too. Mearran sits down with him. Up till now I have chosen most of the subjects and the asked most of the questions, What would you like to talk about now?

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran face glazes over, I'm not sure really. After living with my fellow Katara I wanted... Something different.Katara life is peacefull not much to do but contemplate every day, listen to the winds, and leap among the trees... Mearran sighs painfully. Shaking it off, I'm here to help others, to learn about the other races of the world, to try and help bolster the understanding of Balance. Mearran looks around the RDI I'm not absolutly sure why I'm here.

LogicsFate

First Post
Triton? Triton, who laid about waiting faithfully for his masters return, looks up. Not too much to that story. You know how you feed a dog and he follows you home? Triton here, just never stopped following. The large dog lumbers over. That reminds me. Mearran orders some meat in a dish. It's nice to allways have someone there on the long trips on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads