City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
In a hurry, much? Mearran says as he strolls through the door. He pasues seeing the movements of many patrons. What's going on?

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Ah there you are!" Munchin exclaims as he sees the katara "I thought you were right behind me, please accept my apologies" He bows deep and low. "By the way, I have found a way to take my mind off of my current internal situation." Munchin indicates the poster, "care to join me, the road would be so much more enjoyable if you were beside me."

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran goes to read the post, pauseing to read the lengthening list of names at the bottom. I'm sorry Munchin, This doesn't seem to be a job for me, though I hope you find your way. Perhaps I'll still be here when you get back...

KriticalFailure

First Post
"It saddens me to hear that, I feel that this adventure will be less enjoyable without you. Perhaps you could reconsider?" Munchin inquires, hoping his new found friend will join him.

SuddenDawn

First Post
Aaron Wright

B4cchus said:
Hans reacts slightly puzzled "Well. I don't care much about a bug's view on the world. All i know is that these criotters need to be removed form that there mine. If you feel you're up to the job, sign right up on the list."

The world does not care for you to understand. yet this may be mutually beneficial. Aaron adds his name to the list.

OOC: B4cchus, if there are sufficient players did you intend to break them into more than one group?

Dungannon

First Post
After perusing the posting, Devlin heads back to the bar without adding his name. "No thanks, I still remember the first underground complex I was hired to investigate."

B4cchus

Explorer
Ximix said:
A small Elven priest approaches the official. "Hello sir, may I ask a few questions about the mission and rewards?"

Hans shrugs "Sure, i'll answer your wuestions though i think most of the information is on the poster there."

ooc: i'm planning to split the adventurers into multiple parties. In fact, i was planning on getting multiple parties in.

Ximix

First Post
B4cchus said:
Hans shrugs "Sure, i'll answer your wuestions though i think most of the information is on the poster there."

ooc: i'm planning to split the adventurers into multiple parties. In fact, i was planning on getting multiple parties in.

The slightly built Elf considers the human before him.
"You mention that the reward will be for each of these creatures slain. Will that reward be evenly divided amongst those who participate or is a skill at arms necessary?"

Sirhahn

First Post
B4cchus said:
A sturdy man dressed in dusty traveling clothing enters the inn and walks straight towards Joe.

"Hello. My name is Hans and I wish to post this request for help on behalf of my employer, The Stonspike Mining Company" He tells Joe while handing over a large poster.
Joe looks at the poster for a while and answers: "Well, well, a problem with some vermin. Sure, post right ahaead. A lot of new faces who might want to venture on such an expedition. I will send a bill to your employers for the posting."

Hans thans Joe, walks to the board and puts up the poster
Then he announces "The Stonespike Mining Corporation is looking for a large number of brave souls who can help by clearing out of of thier properties from a recent infestation of some rather large sized vermin. If you are interested, please sign up on this list here. These is more information on the pamflet and I ill also be here to answer any questions. We will depart tomorrow at Dawn." With that said Hans sits down at a table and orders a meal and something to drink.

A half-elf walks into the bar and noticing the commotion around the sign wanders up to it for a look. "Hmm, sounds interesting, perhaps they could use some help. Err, barkeep Joe, can you tell me who posted this?" "Sure, that fellow seated over there with the small group pestering him", Joe smiles and nods toward Hans.

Landers walks over to the table where Hans is sitting and waits patiently until Hans notices him, "Hello fine sir, my name is Landers Silver and I believe that I may be of some assistance in your infestation problem. I serve the goddess, Earthmother Halina, and through her inspiration I draw my strength."

[sblock=Landers Silver, 1st level Cleric of Halina]Landers Silver[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
Ximix said:
The slightly built Elf considers the human before him.
"You mention that the reward will be for each of these creatures slain. Will that reward be evenly divided amongst those who participate or is a skill at arms necessary?"

Thinks thinks a short while on it and then answers "Well i haven't really thought about that but I think about rewarding it per team and them devidie it amongst themselves."

Sirhahn said:
Landers walks over to the table where Hans is sitting and waits patiently until Hans notices him, "Hello fine sir, my name is Landers Silver and I believe that I may be of some assistance in your infestation problem. I serve the goddess, Earthmother Halina, and through her inspiration I draw my strength."

After answering the Elf, Hans turns to Landers "Great! Just sign up on that poster there."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads