City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Adventurer
Trouvere said:
"A skeleton has no need of bodily sustenance," she comments. "Did you face perhaps the undead remnant of a predatory animal such as a wolf?"

"Nope, not animals, they were people. Or ex-people."

Trouvere

Explorer
Someone said:
"Nope, not animals, they were people. Or ex-people."
"Intriguing," says Taelythenihel. "The skeleton of a wolf would, I imagine, attempt to bite, but I have never heard of humanoid skeletons or zombies behaving in this way. Perhaps you were mistaken as to their intent. I am aware that certain undead creatures, such as ghouls, will attempt to devour the living, with dire consequences for those bitten, but they are rather different from zombies. Tell me, where did you encounter these creatures, and did you discover any reason for their presence?"

Someone

Adventurer
"It was some time ago. Some miners opened a long forgotten tunnel, where someone did a ritual to cursed himself with a ritual to become some kind of freak shadow."

"The miners were killed and the people around asked for help, so there we went. We re-killed the zombies and skeletons and torched the remains of the guy, ending the curse. It turned that it technically made us owners of the mine too, so I got enough money out of it to buy some cool things."

Trouvere

Explorer
Taelythenihel listens impassively. "There are not many things worse than death, but this ritual-worker found one of them."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Slowly the door opened to make way for the medium build half-elf covered with animal skins, a big wooden shield covering his back. His hair brown, his eyes, green, his look, fierece. He stands in the entrance, looking at the presents, while a snake crawls beneath the hide armor, pasing throug his chest, then his back, then into the skins of the armor again.
-Hello every one. Ciprinus is the name, folks. This lad is Carpio, say hello you unpolited snake- says the newcommer, looking down to his armor. Suddenly, the snake, Carpio, draw his head and shake his bifid toung. Then he goes back in.
The man walks near an empty table and sits down, leaving his backpack and his shield on a chair, then he takes off this hide armor, revealing a green shirt. The snake cwarls to his master armas, to the table, where it coils.

OOC: Sorry my english, Im not quite good at it =)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

"Good day t'ye, Ciprinus. Ah'm not gonna lie, tha's a pretty creepy friend ye got there." Rasereit the dwarf greets the newcomer with a wary grin.

[sblock=OOC: ]No problem about the language; what better way to improve than with practice?

Would you please post your character in the Official Character Thread? Even if Ciprinus isn't approved yet, you should post him there so everybody can see the character sheet. You'll be able to edit it and make the changes required for approval whenever.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Good day t'ye, Ciprinus. Ah'm not gonna lie, tha's a pretty creepy friend ye got there." Rasereit the dwarf greets the newcomer with a wary grin.
"I have seen worse," says the gray elf, with a thin smile. "I greet you, Ciprinus, in the name of our shared kinship, distant though it be." She regards the snake with cautious interest. "A viper?" she asks.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus

Wik said:
Galwynn looks up from his drink, regarding the gnome coolly for a moment. When he realizes that the gnome isn't mocking him, Galwynn raises his mug gently. "Adventuring is a bit difficult, isn't it? To be quite honest, I'd much rather be digging around in the dirt like my forebears, but" he scowls and looks upwards, "'She of the twisted humour' had other plans for me. So... here I am. Hopefully I can graduate upwards... maybe guard some ale from dwarves or something."

He stares into his mug, and mutters something to himself about "unpaladin-like behaviour".

Adventuring certainly can be difficult. I had thought I was losing touch with reality, I mean the furniture even attacked us. Here I am declaring the greatest foe I have defeated was the drawstring to a curtain, and for the food fight every time we hit the thing tomato sauce would splash us and burn us. I would like the dwarven ale myself although I am not sure how much guarding and how much drinking I would do. HaHa :lol: Hopefully we can all find what we seek. Myself, I would like to make my fortune in fine armor and weapons. Much less physical pain involved.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Carpio isn't that bad master dwarf, he's just a tender little boy" says the druid to the dwarf,as he pet the snake.
"Thank you my lady. Carpio es a crotalid actualy" Ciprinus says to the gray elf

OOC: I will, just wanted to have the approval first, I think the judges will answer today, or at worst, tomorrow. But what the hell? I have it right here.

Trouvere

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
"Carpio isn't that bad master dwarf, he's just a tender little boy" says the druid to the dwarf,as he pet the snake.
"Thank you my lady. Carpio es a crotalid actualy" Ciprinus says to the gray elf
"A crotalid, are you? I shall remember. I am Taelythenihel Nimmilemar, an elf" she responds gravely, apparently addressing the snake.
[sblock=OOC] Cyprinus carpio? Sounds fishy to me! Crotalid? Viperidae, but not Viperinae, then! Rattlesnake or pit viper? [/taxonomy geek][/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads