City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Wik said:
He looks around the room. "Half-dragons? Conversations about fish? Sheep? I know it's a tavern, but..."
"People talkin' t'themselves," Rasereit adds with a straight face. He takes a swig of his ale. Turning back to Lasair he says, "Oi, tell me more about this 'great evil'. Ah been meanin' t'get back up north for a while nah, an' more's the reason if Ah got me an evil t'slay, eh?" Rasereit elbows Ogrin, who has been quiet for quite some time now.

Wik

First Post
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"People talkin' t'themselves," Rasereit adds with a straight face. He takes a swig of his ale. Turning back to Lasair he says, "Oi, tell me more about this 'great evil'. Ah been meanin' t'get back up north for a while nah, an' more's the reason if Ah got me an evil t'slay, eh?" Rasereit elbows Ogrin, who has been quiet for quite some time now.

Galwynn scowls and makes a face. "...dwarves taking too long to leave."

rln

Explorer
As Razh nudges Ogrin, he wakes up from the table he's slumped over. "Wha!? Who! Yerr nuthin' but a... Oh. Hi Razh. How did we end up here? Last thing I remember, ýou were armwrestling... perhaps that was here? Ay ay ay... my head hurts..."

Bogre

First Post
Kest grins, watching as his impudent words draw reactions from some of the taverngoers. He wiggles his fingers, shoving them through his beltloops.

"Alright, even if there is some grreeeeat evil, don't gotta be so melodramatic about it. I mean, I can outrun it. Well, I guess that only helps me. But I mean, certainly there's -somebody- who's gonna wander out there and fight the evil, or something, so why worry?"

Solange

First Post
Rapture sets down her wine glass. "M'lord, what about the people who can't outrun it and can't rise up? Surely you'd not wish to see children and elderly trampled under the foot of a great evil would you?"

Trouvere

Explorer
Bogre said:
"Alright, even if there is some grreeeeat evil, don't gotta be so melodramatic about it. I mean, I can outrun it. Well, I guess that only helps me. But I mean, certainly there's -somebody- who's gonna wander out there and fight the evil, or something, so why worry?"
"There isn't always some great hero who comes to the rescue in time," says Keldar with unusual seriousness.

Bogre

First Post
Solange said:
Rapture sets down her wine glass. "M'lord, what about the people who can't outrun it and can't rise up? Surely you'd not wish to see children and elderly trampled under the foot of a great evil would you?"

"Well no...I just think everyone's gettin' twice too excited just about some rumors, thats all."

Solange

First Post
Bogre said:
"Well no...I just think everyone's gettin' twice too excited just about some rumors, thats all."
Rapture smiles sincerely as she replies, "But isn't that how grand adventures get started m'lord? A few people daring to explore a rumor and confront an evil or search for a treasure few believe? I guess really I only know stories myself m'lord. I'm sure you have much more experience adventuring than I."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"From my experience in these western lands, and especially in this strange inn, when there is a rumour, there is always some sort of adventure just around the corner."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads