ABC details final three "Lost" seasons

Grymar

Explorer
I love the fact that an ending has been set. I wish we got more than 16 episodes per season though. But we now know that there are only what...51 episodes left?

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Grymar said:
I love the fact that an ending has been set. I wish we got more than 16 episodes per season though.

Me too, though I'm hoping that "less is more" and the writers aren't as frivolous with episodic stuff and will stick to the overarching plot, which is the real reason I like the show.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
That is kind of strange that they're cutting back on the number of episodes per season. I wonder if they're planning on shooting them back to back, then?

Brown Jenkin

First Post
I think the reason for 16 episode seasons is not the writers but the weather/other production problems that they keep running into in Hawaii. The writers have thier own problems but hopefully an end date should help that.

DonTadow

First Post
I wish more shows would pick up this model instead of beng Nielson's puppets. This works great for the viewer and keeps me hooked on the show. I like how FX alternates between the Shield, REscue Me and Nip Tuck. The channel never gets borings.

Remove ads