Spoilers Bad Batch: Final Season *SPOILERS*

Ventress isn’t human, and it’s easy to tell by her physical appearance.

On appearance, Omega’s skin looked darker in this episode.

And, as I mentioned before, Omega clearly ages. Compare her appearance in this episode with season 1.

And yet she is older that all those fully grown clones around her, while still looking like a child. She may not even be a clone in the true sense of the word and was rather made using the DNA/genetics of more than one being. And we already know that there are several species in Star Wars that can procreate with humans, so mashing up stuff from a few different samples to make Omega, does not seem too far fetched.

MarkB

Legend
And yet she is older that all those fully grown clones around her, while still looking like a child.
That's because they grow very quickly, not because she grows very slowly. There were multiple batches of clones grown to adulthood through the Clone Wars, which only lasted about 3 years.

That's because they grow very quickly, not because she grows very slowly. There were multiple batches of clones grown to adulthood through the Clone Wars, which only lasted about 3 years.

According to official sources, the clones were engineered to grow at twice the human rate, so if the clones in Episode 2 are "adults", then the growing process started right at the end of Episode 1, since there are 10 years between the movies.

pukunui

Legend
According to official sources, the clones were engineered to grow at twice the human rate, so if the clones in Episode 2 are "adults", then the growing process started right at the end of Episode 1, since there are 10 years between the movies.
Yes, that is correct. The events of Episode 1 take place in 32 BBY, which is the same year in which Boba Fett and the first generation of clone troopers were created.

On a side note: Wolfe just made a brief appearance in the Bad Batch. His encounter with Rex and the others has clearly planted a seed that will eventually cause him to switch sides (since we know that he joins forces with Rex et al by the time of Rebels). I wonder if we will see him turn against the Empire on the show or if it will remain implied.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Well, that was a very interesting episode. Is someone getting a sort of redemption arc?
Not sure, she is still herself just cut loose. I'm glad she isn't working for the empire, or w might've had a Total Party Kill. I'm still a bit afraid we will get it in the end.

Remove ads